BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2012 8:21 pm  #21

Re: London trip 2013

Wax on the street? And then something happens that reminds of TBB next to Tate gallery?
That is committed re-enacting!   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 7, 2012 11:05 pm  #22

Ivy wrote:

So everything is booked for March, we now have a hotel near Paddington Station/Hyde Park.

Regarding Sherlock the plan is to visit N.Gower Street and St Barts.

Ivy, what are your dates in March?  I'm planning to be there in March too and hope to meet up with tobe.  I haven't booked yet because there has been some confusion about whether or not I would go to Spain before London.  But I've decided no on the Spain trip  - just London.  I'm pretty sure I would like to fly out of Boston on Thursday March 22st so I can have the weekend and a few days after that to tour around.  Not sure about where to stay yet.  I'm hoping my Brit friend Chris (the one whose niece knows Ben) will have some good recommendations.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 8, 2012 9:57 am  #23

PM 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 16, 2012 7:59 pm  #24

OMG, the family council just decided to go to London from 23 - 30 March 2013! And I didn't even had to force or persuade them. This is sooo cool. 

Last edited by SusiGo (November 17, 2012 10:40 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 16, 2012 8:09 pm  #25

I'll  miss you by a week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 16, 2012 8:12 pm  #26

So we'll have to meet here and exchange our stories. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 16, 2012 8:14 pm  #27

I'll be in London from 21st to 26th March...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 16, 2012 8:16 pm  #28

What about a cup of tea somewhere? 

November 16, 2012 8:18 pm  #29

Anytime, Susi.
Speedy's?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 16, 2012 8:22 pm  #30

Good idea. As long as it's not closed due to filming. 

November 16, 2012 9:06 pm  #31

Might be able to meet up with you there then! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 16, 2012 9:17 pm  #32

That would be sooo cool, Davina!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 16, 2012 9:27 pm  #33

Get back from skiing in Austria on the 23rd, I think.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 16, 2012 10:38 pm  #34

Well, apparently I will be here in March too, so keep me updated

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

November 16, 2012 11:01 pm  #35

Girls, I think we'll have to book a table or the whole café. 

November 16, 2012 11:09 pm  #36

How high is the rent for Trafalgar Square?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 17, 2012 3:56 am  #37

Oh wow .. so, there's going to be a mini sherlock fans' get-together in March! Great.. Hope you guys have a lot of fun there and i really hope u get a chance to catch up with the Sherlock crew filming somewhere in that area ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

November 17, 2012 9:32 am  #38

tobeornot221b wrote:

How high is the rent for Trafalgar Square?

If we start a little donations marathon it should be affordable.

November 17, 2012 10:43 am  #39

Trafalgar Square or Picadilly Circus? This is now resembling a game of Monopoly. I believe the pigeons in Trafalgar Square stay rent-free.

November 17, 2012 11:06 am  #40

You will have to think of a suitable venue and it's capacity, depending on numbers.
Also if you go to Speedy's ad hoc, please be aware it closes very early.
Altho it they're filming, this may at least give you a view...if not coffee!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera