BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2012 6:18 pm  #1

hey there

hey there my name is catrine valentine and im a young girl from Iceland i would love to roleplay on here plz add me if u like i will be glad if you did it ^^

November 10, 2012 7:24 pm  #2

Re: hey there

Welcome to the forum Catrine. Perhaps our first member from Iceland. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 10, 2012 7:26 pm  #3

yeah im from Iceland ^^

November 10, 2012 9:51 pm  #4

Welcome CatrineValentine!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

November 13, 2012 6:51 pm  #5

Hi, glad to have you with us, enjoy! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 13, 2012 7:22 pm  #6

Welcome to the forum, Catrine, great to have you here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 14, 2012 7:19 am  #7

Hey Catrine,
A roleplay surrounding a murder sounds like fun.

Anyone does that in here ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable it might seem, must be the truth."
- SH

November 15, 2012 4:22 pm  #8

yeah

November 15, 2012 6:58 pm  #9

Welcome, Catrine! Iceland is just perfectly beautiful, it's one of the places I dream to visit someday I'll be there!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.” HP and the Deathly Hallows

"Why's it always the hat photograph?"The Reichenbach Fall

November 16, 2012 4:00 am  #10

You know, we should organize one.. It can be fun if done in an articulate fashion. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable it might seem, must be the truth."
- SH

November 19, 2012 9:55 pm  #11

We have a roleplay section here and I roleplay A LOT on Facebook and on my own forum (http://sherlockrp.forumstopic.com). I tried starting a couple of roleplays on here but they kind of flopped after a while. Happy to try another one though...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera