BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 13, 2012 8:20 pm  #201

Re: New Member Titles Have Arrived!

Mattlocked, congratulations! 
With your new title though, I'm somewhat glad that I asked you to finish my hangman earlier 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 13, 2012 8:22 pm  #202

I have a new title too, if anybody's interested...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 13, 2012 8:26 pm  #203

HM??

Ooops, I think I missed it myself. lol

Thank you, Ani!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 13, 2012 8:29 pm  #204

Thank you too, Harriet - and

CONGRATS to besleybean!

November 13, 2012 8:31 pm  #205

Aw Benedict's waving at us, that's kind...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 13, 2012 8:44 pm  #206

Soo happy for you, Mattlocked!

besleybean, don't you get a new title each week?  Congrats also to you! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 13, 2012 8:45 pm  #207

Congrats, to you all! That's brilliant, amazing, fantastic … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 13, 2012 8:49 pm  #208

"Get dressed you merry gentlemen...:"  Oops, sorry, no, that was something else. 

November 13, 2012 10:09 pm  #209

Well done everyone. Even Arthur! Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 14, 2012 8:09 am  #210

.. so what does 'Wrong' mean then ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable it might seem, must be the truth."
- SH

November 14, 2012 11:23 am  #211

Sherlock's first ever text msg in the series!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

November 14, 2012 12:23 pm  #212

It means you have just started off. Keep posting and you will be promoted!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 13, 2012 2:07 pm  #213

Congrats, Harriet, so now Sherlock would be lost without you. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 13, 2012 2:11 pm  #214

aaaawwww, no, fab! 

Thank you so much, Susi!  Can I take him home? I don't need bows or stuff 

March 2, 2013 10:48 am  #215

Oh, late congrats to Harriet and besleybean for being promoted to High Functioning Sociopaths. 
Sherlock has got rivals now.

Apart from that I've never mentioned how genius these titles are. Thanks to our admina and thanks to the whole community for keeping this forum alive! Cheers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 2, 2013 11:11 am  #216

I got confused about the titles and thought I was getting something else when I reached 2000, but I see I already have all I'm having.  So thank you!

March 2, 2013 8:11 pm  #217

Oh, thanks a lot, Mary! 

March 3, 2013 10:46 am  #218

So, when after a year we're all stucked at High Functioning Sociopath are we then allowed to chose our own title? Such as Consulting Fangirl? *giggle*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 3, 2013 10:51 am  #219

That's kind of where I weas going, but I accept the system of the board!

March 3, 2013 11:02 am  #220

I think at the time those member titles were established the creator/s didn't even think of so many of us would ever achieve the status of a HFS.
Maybe this title system needs to be reconsidered. Or they can at least threaten us with a knighthood once we'd reached the 10,000 posts mark...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera