BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 14, 2012 4:07 am  #1

Vamsee, Hi

Hello co-sherlock'ed fans..

I have a been a fan of SH since a long time. I've read some of the short stories and have seen a good lot of 'The adventures of Sherlock Holmes'.
No doubt, 'Sherlock' has been my fav so far and has kept me captivated.

Like it is with most series, the villain carries more interest than the hero. The Joker to Batman, Luthor to Superman, Moriarty to Sherlock.
They indeed are made for each other. And I know you'd agree.
Jim Moriarty is my fav character when it comes to the series and I think he well deserves a few more episodes to 'play' around with Sherlock.

It's nice to be part of a forum where like minded Sherlock fans get to interact and talk it out.
I am looking forward to seeing Sherlock and Moriarty play their game. Just can't wait for season 3 to begin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable it might seem, must be the truth."
- SH

November 14, 2012 4:31 am  #2

Re: Vamsee, Hi

Hello jvk
Welcome aboard..Hope you have a happy stay over here...Which country are you from?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

November 14, 2012 5:42 am  #3

I'm from Mumbai, India (not so hard to figure out from my name and the time I posted this..)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" When you've eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable it might seem, must be the truth."
- SH

November 14, 2012 7:22 am  #4

Welcome to the forum, jvk.  Have fun.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 14, 2012 7:24 am  #5

@JvK
Oh great.. I am from India as well..but sorry I couldn't figure out from your name that ur an Indian... what's ur name btw.. jvk or vamsee?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

November 14, 2012 7:29 am  #6

Welcome to the forum. It is great to have another member from India. Hoping you have lots of fun here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 14, 2012 8:05 am  #7

Nice to meet you too monitaa and Davina,
It's Vamsee. jvk is an acronym to my complete name.

Where are you guys from ?

- SH

November 14, 2012 10:16 am  #8

jvk_ wrote:

Where are you guys from ?

Hi and welcome, jvk!

There is a seperate thread in the "meet the members" sections dedicated to that question. Overall, there is a large German and even bigger German speaking congregation, also quite a few Aussies, some Americans... best check out the thread yourself!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

November 14, 2012 10:21 am  #9

Thanks hypergreenfrog. I was getting to a rather similar conclusion looking at the posts..   

- SH

November 14, 2012 12:21 pm  #10

And some Brits!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 19, 2012 8:31 pm  #11

Nice to meet you JVK. I really like your avatar btw, it's super cool.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera