BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2012 9:47 pm  #1

Benedict & Martin officially sign up for Series 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 11, 2012 4:47 pm  #2

Re: Benedict & Martin officially sign up for Series 3

Somehow I think this must have been a 'slow news day' for The Sun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 11, 2012 4:49 pm  #3

We keep getting these none news stories...we are fan girls, we KNOW!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 11, 2012 8:22 pm  #4

Perhaps they should start calling it 'olds' instead of 'news'.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 11, 2012 8:23 pm  #5

Ha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera