BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 5, 2012 9:59 pm  #21

Re: An Afternoon with Mark Gatiss (11th Nov @ the Criterion, London)

Yeah, I saw your post.
I just scrolled back as  far as I could on my timeline, but sadly didn't see any of the ticket offers I saw before. What's the hash tag  they've been using Gatissorgy or something?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 8, 2012 11:45 am  #22

According to the Gay Switchboard Twitter page, the final tickets have now been released. They didn't actually day where you could get them from though, and I can't seem to find any, so I've tweeted them to ask. It wouldn't surprise me if they were sold out already though...probably sold out in the first ten minutes of the announcement or something!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

November 8, 2012 5:23 pm  #23

How irritating...hope you get a response.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 9, 2012 5:36 pm  #24

I understand that tickets for this are still available from the box office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 12, 2012 12:19 pm  #25

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 19, 2012 7:13 pm  #26

This sounds like it was great fun, as usual when the cast and crew get together. It was nice to see Rupert participating and sad to see Benedict and Una couldn't make it. Video would have been awesome, but in its absence, I did come a cross a pic and thought I'd share it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 19, 2012 7:36 pm  #27

According to various Tweets the promised recovering is not ow forthcoming...which is a pity.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera