BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2012 7:13 am  #41

Re: Sherlock on Yahoo Answers?

I know! I've added them as a contact but haven't found a way to be able to send messages to them yet...

Anyway, here's my latest question from John: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120409130506AA2vvsQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 10, 2012 1:39 pm  #42

You can message them if they have it enabled on their profile. I think you just go to their profile page and there should be a link that says "Email SH" for example. At least, it was like that last time I checked into it (which was a while ago haha).

This is awesome stuff to wake up to, haha. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 10, 2012 6:48 pm  #43

I think we have all of them, except for Lestrade...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 10, 2012 7:04 pm  #44

True. Can someone post the links up?

- Y.S.H

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 10, 2012 7:13 pm)

DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 10, 2012 7:19 pm  #45

Here's the links to all the profiles if that's what you were asking. ;D

We have:

Sherlock -- http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=3EQMFl85aa

John -- http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=nZtCZdhuaa

Moriarty -- http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=3hHXdBgTaa

Irene -- http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=uFXZ2tDcaa

Molly -- http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=c6NKfid3aa

Mycroft -- http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=owJuVLwMaa

And I've found a Mrs. Hudson too! :O Anybody want to own up to that one? ;D -- http://answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=eeVPviZXaa

So, yeah, we pretty much have everyone but Lestrade. And of course, Sally and Anderson. ;P And I'm sure we could use a Seb Moran too. XD

Let me know if the links worked. Hopefully they're all correct haha. ;)

Last edited by 42_and_221B (April 10, 2012 7:20 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 10, 2012 7:24 pm  #46

All links present and correct 42_+_221B!

Nice job!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 10, 2012 7:28 pm  #47

Oh, Mrs. Hudson is me : ). We can't do Sherlock Holmes without her. Not sure if I'm good in roleplay, but SH seems to appreciate my answer, so I think it's ok : ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 10, 2012 7:34 pm  #48

@m0r1arty : Thanks! Glad they're all working, haha. ;D

@Milkomeda : Awesome, we needed a Mrs. Hudson! :D I thought your answer was great, and SH obviously liked it. ;)

DON'T PANIC

April 10, 2012 7:46 pm  #49

Mrs H! Brilliant! I completley missed out on that question because you answered it so wonderfully....save some mince pies for John when he gets back from work. 

April 10, 2012 7:47 pm  #50

That’s great! I made a young Sherlock version. Might not fit in with anything but oh well, it's hard for a 13 year old to play an adult!

Young Sherlock - http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/my-activity

- Y.H.S

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 11, 2012 5:23 pm)

April 10, 2012 11:24 pm  #51

@Young Sherlock Holmes : I'm sure it'll fit in fine! :D What would be REALLY funny is if SH sees your Young Sherlock and starts talking -- with his younger self haha. XD

DON'T PANIC

April 10, 2012 11:34 pm  #52

Yeah that'd be so funny! I'll probably go on the education category and start posting how dumb every kid is or something like that! Or when I brought a real skull to show and tell and the teacher gave me detention and called his parents in. Tomorrow though because its 00.30 (half twelve) in the night here in England! =) I'm still trying to think of a profile picture because. I can't use him because he's to old and I can't use the 1980's version is set around 1800's... I could always to an avatars, any ideas? =)

- Y.S.H

April 11, 2012 2:23 pm  #53

So... is any of us "Body A"?

I mean, this one:

http://es.answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=BE7hBcECaa

Last edited by Irene_Adler (April 11, 2012 2:24 pm)

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 11, 2012 3:00 pm  #54

Not that I know of but they seem to understand what's going on!

By the way, SH has started private messaging me in character, asking me where I hid his skull. 

April 11, 2012 3:13 pm  #55

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Not that I know of but they seem to understand what's going on!

By the way, SH has started private messaging me in character, asking me where I hid his skull. 

Love it...

April 11, 2012 4:53 pm  #56

This is pretty entertaining! 

- Y.S.H

April 11, 2012 5:45 pm  #57

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Really?? Lucky you, I might have to be jealous now. Just kidding, of course. ;D

I love seeing all these Sherlockians interacting together on YA -- it warms my heart. XD

DON'T PANIC

April 11, 2012 6:07 pm  #58

I just asked a question and am prepared to get alot of "are you trolling?" answers from non-sherlockians!

Here's a link if your intrested:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsGlJIAU5bCOvjNTK39kM8Dsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120411110148AAGXkHS

April 11, 2012 6:28 pm  #59

42_and_221B wrote:

@Young Sherlock Holmes : I'm sure it'll fit in fine! :D What would be REALLY funny is if SH sees your Young Sherlock and starts talking -- with his younger self haha. XD

He actually is! He answered my question in character! 

- Y.H.S

April 11, 2012 6:35 pm  #60

I love his answer to your question: "People will never fully understand you. But some will try. One in particular will try ever so hard." If John answers, it will be a strange situation xD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

Board footera