BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 29, 2012 1:48 pm  #1

Cool Red Bubble Sherlock T-shirts

Most of these have been designed and submitted by fans - some of them are really cool, funny and can only be understood by Sherlock fans...I want to get one that's not obviously Sherlock and could only be "got" by someone in the know, but can't decide yet.

http://www.redbubble.com/explore/sherlock

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 29, 2012 4:51 pm  #2

Re: Cool Red Bubble Sherlock T-shirts

There awesome and your right only us guyss who love sherlock would get it <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 29, 2012 7:06 pm  #3

Oooooh... I want the "I'm Sherlocked" one 

Last edited by Irene_Adler (February 29, 2012 7:06 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 10, 2012 2:36 pm  #4

I love them! I want one know! going on my christmas list! =)

DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

April 10, 2012 3:21 pm  #5

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 11, 2012 3:26 am  #6

Hahaha I want the "Not Our Division" one!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 11, 2012 9:21 am  #7

There's a couple of them I really want, and I think I'm going to order them, but I am quite surprised there's not a "Get off my sheet!" one...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 11, 2012 10:16 am  #8

Anyone know if they sell them in a pencil case version because I can't find one?

- Y.H.S

April 13, 2012 11:40 pm  #9

Well, I've ordered this one

http://www.redbubble.com/people/georgioge/works/8536646-bored

I think that is the kind that only true sherlockians will understand, not too obvious.

April 14, 2012 2:39 am  #10

LOL!!! I love it it just made me laugh but I know if my friends looked at it they really wouldn't understand...
Argh! I Can't decide... =(

Last edited by Young Sherlock Holmes (April 14, 2012 2:58 am)

April 15, 2012 3:44 am  #11

I want the one with the Rubik cube : O and the one with a Sherlock/The big bang theory crossover : D and... Well, there are too many I want xD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

April 16, 2012 10:54 am  #12

June 14, 2012 10:55 am  #13

I also have a list of the designs I want to buy. Still can't decide which ones, though...which to get as T-shirts and as hoodies.
IInitially, I thought I'd get the design "Moriar-tea, that's what people drink" but then there's "I am Sherlocked" and the "221b Baker Street/Sesame street" cartoon drawing and the Keep Calm ones.

June 14, 2012 11:20 am  #14

The SHER locked one is great.

I kind of fancy this one for myself

http://www.redbubble.com/people/katemonsoon/works/8347295-scandal-text-4

or maybe this one

http://www.redbubble.com/people/ayn08gzu/works/8317928-brainy-is-the-new-sexy

Does anyone know what the difference between "girly fit" and "organic girly fit" is?

Decisions, decisions

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 14, 2012 1:09 pm  #15

Classic girl fit is a stretchy, youthful fit. The organic version is made of organic cotton.

www.redbubble.com/products/t-shirts

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 14, 2012 2:15 pm  #16

Davina wrote:

Classic girl fit is a stretchy, youthful fit. The organic version is made of organic cotton.

www.redbubble.com/products/t-shirts

Thanks Davina!  You're a doll

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 14, 2012 5:51 pm  #17

You're welcome. I am still trying to decide which to get for myself.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 14, 2012 6:10 pm  #18

I want the "Caring is not an advantage" one. 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 14, 2012 6:21 pm  #19

I like the wallpaper and smiley one, the smiley with BORED, the brain's what counts everything else is transport, the London A-Z, and Honey you should see me in a crown with a BIG sparkly crown above it.  The one with Mycroft wearing a crown with Long Live the Queen really made me smile too though.

June 15, 2012 7:51 pm  #20

This is a hard decision, but I think I gotta go with one of the "I AM SHERLOCKED" ones, cuz I am. I wish they had girly fit with a V-neck. Thanks, Sherlock Holmes, for sharing this link.

Board footera