BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2012 2:07 pm  #1

Lego Sherlock BBC (A Study in Pink){Part1}

This is this first part (obviously) of a Lego adaptation of A Study In Pink. John's jumpers are awesome!

Last edited by Davina (October 20, 2012 2:11 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 20, 2012 6:25 pm  #2

Re: Lego Sherlock BBC (A Study in Pink){Part1}

OK. That's just too cute. Not sure I'd want to watch a whole hour and a half, but it was fun.

Thank you!

(I'm going to assume the creator got all the permissions required.)

October 20, 2012 6:40 pm  #3

Thanks for the link, Davina.  It's really well done; the amount of time and effort that must take boggles my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 20, 2012 6:54 pm  #4

yes, great to watch :-)

but for 90 minutes? hmhhh ... I'd rather see a best of of this wonderful project

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 6, 2012 9:21 am  #5

The amount of time and effort this would have taken is incredible! Seriously...God...sometimes I think I have too much time on my hands but...there is no way I'd ever be able to do that...it would require a certain amount of patience I think as well, something I'm rather lacking in.

Are they really going to do the whole episode?!!! Is Part 2 up yet?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera