BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 1, 2012 11:22 pm  #2301

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

tiharoa wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

tiharoa wrote:

I think this last two pictures had been posted before.....

Yes this one several of us said looked like the album cover for the latest boy band, lol.

Wouldn't mind going to their concerts though....

Mmmmm, such a pretty lead singer, eh? No throwing hotel keys and panties now, girls.... (a la Tom Jones).

November 2, 2012 7:13 am  #2302

I think this is one of the most beautiful pics of them both:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 2, 2012 7:50 am  #2303

Stunning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 2, 2012 9:04 am  #2304

Perfect for breakfast. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 2, 2012 9:04 am  #2305

As long as you don't eat them. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 2, 2012 10:57 am  #2306

Wonders...does Martin usually wear sunglasses? It is just that he often seems to squint when he is being photographed outside. I often wear sunglasses and it does tend to have this effect when you take them off. Quite a lot of photos of him show him wearing sunglasses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 2, 2012 1:17 pm  #2307

tiharoa wrote:

hepzibah wrote:

OMG, Tiharoa, I hadn't seen all of those before. You have made an old (well, middle-aged) lady very very happy. And here we go *thud*

By the way, do you have any connection to New Zealand? Your username looks a lot like a Maori name. Just wondering 

I do. I live there 5/6 months a year, I should say here as I just flew back. Tiharoa doesn't mean anything in Maori it's  what I thought the spelling of Taiaroa Head was when I first heard of the albatross colony near Dunedin.

Will you be able to go to The Hobbit premiere? Seeing as you are in the right country. Eh, bro 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

November 2, 2012 4:56 pm  #2308

Good bye. It was so lovely meeting you lot. I'm dying....

November 2, 2012 4:57 pm  #2309

Nooooo, don't! Don't jump off the roof or whatever you have in mind. There are so many pictures you'd miss. And series 3. 
Although the lips … good heavens. *have to buy a fan*

Last edited by SusiGo (November 2, 2012 4:58 pm)

November 2, 2012 4:59 pm  #2310

Too....much....for......me.

November 2, 2012 6:10 pm  #2311

I thought I would never do it -> THUD! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 2, 2012 6:15 pm  #2312

Harriet wrote:

I thought I would never do it -> THUD! 

Ha ha!  Lookit that-- she thudded!  It happens to the best of us..... *passes over the smelling salts*

November 2, 2012 6:16 pm  #2313

hepzibah wrote:

tiharoa wrote:

hepzibah wrote:

OMG, Tiharoa, I hadn't seen all of those before. You have made an old (well, middle-aged) lady very very happy. And here we go *thud*

By the way, do you have any connection to New Zealand? Your username looks a lot like a Maori name. Just wondering 

I do. I live there 5/6 months a year, I should say here as I just flew back. Tiharoa doesn't mean anything in Maori it's  what I thought the spelling of Taiaroa Head was when I first heard of the albatross colony near Dunedin.

Will you be able to go to The Hobbit premiere? Seeing as you are in the right country. Eh, bro 

It's quite unfortunate but I buy my tickets 10 months in advance and when I booked this I didn't know the Premiere was going to be the November 28th. So at the moment I'm supposed to travel back on the 28th from CHC . I enquired about the cost of a change and as most of the flights are sold out now (all those people travelling to Middle Earth and back..) and it's staggering.
I got from AirNZ this morning an email to enter a competition to win tickets for the Premiere by watching their safety video and unlocking the Elvish Code . No limit to the entries so I'm going to have a try.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

November 2, 2012 6:18 pm  #2314

ancientsgate wrote:

Ha ha!  Lookit that-- she thudded!  It happens to the best of us..... *passes over the smelling salts*

Thanks but too late, my dear 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 2, 2012 6:23 pm  #2315

Harriet wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

Thanks but too late, my dear 

That's okay-- keep those smelling salts for next time. Now that you're broken in and familiar with the floor next to your computer, you might need them again. Or if you already have your own supply, you can pass 'em on. Glad to help. *g*

November 2, 2012 6:27 pm  #2316

eyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouth cheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurls
mouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekbone
delirium....

Last edited by Harriet (November 2, 2012 6:30 pm)

November 2, 2012 7:09 pm  #2317

That close-up ... No, I'm not going to thud, and I'm not going to die, but could somebody please stop me from trying to count his eyebrow hairs?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 2, 2012 7:13 pm  #2318

QE, you don't love him, I knew it. 

November 2, 2012 7:15 pm  #2319

Eyebrow hairs count - I love him, I love him not, I love.... ? Like that? 

November 2, 2012 7:15 pm  #2320

I confess I prefer seeing FULL pix!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera