BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 1, 2012 7:02 am  #2281

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Not for me, 1st view in Sherlock and I was smitten.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 1, 2012 8:40 am  #2282

OMG, Tiharoa, I hadn't seen all of those before. You have made an old (well, middle-aged) lady very very happy. And here we go *thud*

By the way, do you have any connection to New Zealand? Your username looks a lot like a Maori name. Just wondering 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

November 1, 2012 9:19 am  #2283

Oh, one evening in the cinema (Skyfall) and so many new pics. Very well done, girls. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 1, 2012 9:51 am  #2284

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 1, 2012 10:11 am  #2285

Very nice. But isn't the hair too slicked back for your liking? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 1, 2012 11:46 am  #2286

True. But nevertheless his face expression on number 5 made me thud. 

November 1, 2012 4:15 pm  #2287

ancientsgate wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

OH, I'm sure tobe likes the pic!
And for you and your male colleague may I recommend a pic of Sherlock and Irene? 

Take a nice cutie pic of Ben, frame it and put it on your desk. You can tell everyone he's your boyfriend, your husband's rival or your brother.... whatever's appropriate, lol.

Yes, next to the picture of my dog, which is the only photo I have in the office at the moment ... priorities.

A Sherlock and Irene pic is a good idea, especially if a riding crop is involved. I could pin it to my colleague's wall and it wouldn't even look suspicious between all his horseriding pictures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 1, 2012 4:25 pm  #2288

Oh... but then you can simply take this one:

November 1, 2012 4:53 pm  #2289

Gorgeous man + gorgeous horse= what's not to like?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 1, 2012 6:22 pm  #2290

I think this last two pictures had been posted before.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

November 1, 2012 6:25 pm  #2291

Lovely.

November 1, 2012 6:28 pm  #2292

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

Well, I feel very proud that you now have a picture I posted pinned to your office wall. Even if you don't like it and it is behind you.
It would be so cool if I could pin a Benedict picture to my office wall, too, or anything Sherlock related, but I doubt that my (male) colleague would approve of that.

Oh - it was you QE - thank you! The picture is really nice though my male colleague scoffed at Benedict's confirmation candidate's look. (Needless to say he is nothing like him... )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 1, 2012 6:38 pm  #2293

Mattlocked wrote:

True. But nevertheless his face expression on number 5 made me thud. 

Definitely thudworthy. 

November 1, 2012 6:40 pm  #2294

hepzibah wrote:

OMG, Tiharoa, I hadn't seen all of those before. You have made an old (well, middle-aged) lady very very happy. And here we go *thud*

By the way, do you have any connection to New Zealand? Your username looks a lot like a Maori name. Just wondering 

I do. I live there 5/6 months a year, I should say here as I just flew back. Tiharoa doesn't mean anything in Maori it's  what I thought the spelling of Taiaroa Head was when I first heard of the albatross colony near Dunedin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 1, 2012 7:17 pm  #2295

besleybean wrote:

Gorgeous man + gorgeous horse= what's not to like?!

Mmm, right?

You know, at the risk of sounding like Irene, he can hold my reins anytime. For him, I'd even allow a bit in my mouth.

November 1, 2012 7:23 pm  #2296

tiharoa wrote:

Yes this one several of us said looked like the album cover for the latest boy band, lol.

November 1, 2012 7:41 pm  #2297

Not from my fav episode,  but I looked hard to see its value and finally found this:

Shadow along with light...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 1, 2012 8:04 pm  #2298

ancientsgate wrote:

tiharoa wrote:

Yes this one several of us said looked like the album cover for the latest boy band, lol.

Wouldn't mind going to their concerts though....

November 1, 2012 9:23 pm  #2299

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 1, 2012 9:30 pm  #2300

tobeornot221b wrote:

Not from my fav episode,  but I looked hard to see its value and finally found this:

Shadow along with light...

Shadow? Light?  WHERE?? 

Board footera