BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 27, 2012 4:41 pm  #21

Re: Elementary UK airing

Oh, I thought it was somehting Irene did in her high heels.

October 28, 2012 7:33 pm  #22

Davina, I just did a crossword that had plays on words using "oo." The clue was "Deposit on a brownstone entrance," and the answer was "stoop payment."

October 28, 2012 8:25 pm  #23

Bit of coincidence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 29, 2012 1:46 am  #24

I've run into several reminders of Sherlock in crossword puzzles lately. Of course, my mind is tuned that way.Surprise.

October 31, 2012 4:51 pm  #25

LOLOL. he is amazing...

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 31, 2012 5:31 pm  #26

Brilliant!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 31, 2012 5:37 pm  #27

Davina, I can't believe this came up again. If you go to Google today, you'll see that the logos is brownstones with cute pumpkins -- on their stoops!

http://www.google.com/

Click on the doors.

Last edited by veecee (October 31, 2012 6:29 pm)

October 31, 2012 6:14 pm  #28

Ha! And I just love the Rhodes too...he's so funny!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera