BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2012 7:02 pm  #1

Andrew Scott in The Stag

Don't know much more than this for now but he is supposed to be in an Irish comedy The Stag soonish or laterish!  I will tell you more as and when I hear anything...

Last edited by Davina (October 29, 2012 7:03 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 31, 2012 11:29 am  #2

Re: Andrew Scott in The Stag

A nice little article in the Radio Times with Adnrew saying he would like to work with a benedict again maybe on a comedy. There is also a little more information about the Irish film Ths Stag that he will be in.

www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-10-31/sherlocks-andrew-scott---id-like-to-do-comedy-with-benedict-cumberbatch

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 31, 2012 5:47 pm  #3

Thanks. We usually love "little" comedies from the UK and Ireland. They seem so civilized.

June 26, 2014 6:13 pm  #4

I just leave this here:

Last edited by Mattlocked (June 26, 2014 6:15 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 30, 2014 7:11 pm  #5

The next 30 seconds of that video will break your heart

After  20 minutes you think this is going to be a bit predictable with a typical hollywood plotline, And then it subtly changes into something else.

Good film.

July 30, 2014 10:16 pm  #6

Nice to hear. I read a lot of different opinions so far. Comparisons to "Hangover" e.g.
So I was wondering whether to order it or not.

EDIT: Oh, but now I just found this: ...Anybody expecting an Irish version of the hangover or a good comedy should look elsewhere, there is no laughs or mad pub crawl ...
*runs and buys it* 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00IZEWDSU/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 30, 2014 10:19 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 31, 2014 2:51 am  #7

I've seen this movie so many times. I love it! 

Board footera