BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2012 12:23 pm  #2241

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Harriet wrote:

I have 3 cheerful ladies with quavers on my desktop at the moment. Just for a little while ...

How sweet.  I hope they aren't too distracting.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 30, 2012 2:03 pm  #2242

Benedict Cumberbatch and Evgeny Lebedev at the Park Theatre Gala 22 October 2012. Evgeny Lebedev is a newspaper owner http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evgeny_Lebedev

Last edited by hepzibah (October 30, 2012 2:10 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

October 30, 2012 2:05 pm  #2243

I prefer when men have hair on their head and not in their face. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 30, 2012 2:12 pm  #2244

I agree. He has nice eyes, but the facial hair is distracting (and not attractive, IMO)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 30, 2012 2:26 pm  #2245

Benedict at the Park Theatre Gala 22.10.12

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 30, 2012 2:56 pm  #2246

Very nice. Very nice indeed. 

And I love this one (source: ladyt220):

Last edited by SusiGo (October 30, 2012 3:09 pm)

October 30, 2012 3:12 pm  #2247

Harriet wrote:

I have 3 cheerful ladies with quavers on my desktop at the moment. Just for a little while ...

Oh, what an honour..... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 30, 2012 3:24 pm  #2248

prepare for Fineness overload 
The first one I like to call 'Lips'

The second on I like to call 'Eyes'

The last one I like to call 'Biting My Lip, Trying Not To Laugh"

You're welcome 

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 30, 2012 3:26 pm  #2249

*grabbing the bottle with the smelling salts* You did it again!

October 30, 2012 3:28 pm  #2250

YOU have the smelling salt. Great. What should I take now?? Attimo?? 

October 30, 2012 3:30 pm  #2251

No. Might be an overdose of Benediction. 

October 30, 2012 4:19 pm  #2252

I believe a few of these are thud-worthy.

And some funnies...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 30, 2012 4:58 pm  #2253

Nice choice. Though I'm not sure about the otter similarity.

As it is cold today and I'm feeling a bit Christmassy, here a pic of Benedict singing Christmas carols (Dec. 2011, St. George's, Hanover Square, source: Facebook)

October 30, 2012 5:29 pm  #2254

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 30, 2012 6:00 pm  #2255

Got his sideburns in the Christmas carol photo...TTSS?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 30, 2012 6:24 pm  #2256

Sadly, my colleague couldn't choose a Ben pic today because she was absent due to illness. That's why I printed out one of my favourites and pinned it to the wall behind her so that I can see it. Maybe tomorrow she'll be back and then she can choose one that will be pinned behind me (above the London calendar).
Oh yes - this is the one I chose. I think you might have seen me posting this before  - sorry , I'm not that changeable... . Be brave - it's not as big this time as I used to post it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 30, 2012 6:34 pm  #2257

Big enough, still..............

October 30, 2012 6:36 pm  #2258

OMG, this is … amazing. 

October 31, 2012 5:24 am  #2259

tobeornot221b wrote:

Sadly, my colleague couldn't choose a Ben pic today because she was absent due to illness. That's why I printed out one of my favourites and pinned it to the wall behind her so that I can see it. Maybe tomorrow she'll be back and then she can choose one that will be pinned behind me (above the London calendar).

Will you exchange your seats sometimes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

October 31, 2012 5:50 am  #2260

221B Baker Street wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

Will you exchange your seats sometimes?

Depends on the pic she'll choose...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera