BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2012 6:48 am  #2221

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Nice way to start the morning.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 29, 2012 7:05 am  #2222

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 29, 2012 5:02 pm  #2223

Today my colleague - who's sitting across from me in the office - asked me to bring a nice picture of Benedict which we can hang up (bless her!). That's because we weren't actually spoiled by optically appealing men, she said.
Right then.
Now for the ordeal of choice... Finally, we can't plaster all the walls with him. Could be distracting...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 29, 2012 5:06 pm  #2224

Oh, this is going to be difficult. You have an enormous amount of choice around here. No, I'm not going to mention braces. *whistling to myself* 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 29, 2012 5:45 pm  #2225

tobeornot221b wrote:

Today my colleague - who's sitting across from me in the office - asked me to bring a nice picture of Benedict which we can hang up (bless her!). That's because we weren't actually spoiled by optically appealing men, she said.
Right then.
Now for the ordeal of choice... Finally, we can't plaster all the walls with him. Could be distracting...

You gonna pick one of him as Sherlock? With the nice hair? *hopes*  Please let us know what you choose-- this sounds like great fun!

October 29, 2012 5:47 pm  #2226

Maybe a Scandal-nice-hair-black-shirt-and-jacket one? 

October 29, 2012 6:21 pm  #2227

SusiGo wrote:

Maybe a Scandal-nice-hair-black-shirt-and-jacket one? 

That, of course, was the first thing that sprang to my mind. But the whole SCANDAL is full of gorgeous pictures: The "How would you know" moment, the "Punch me in the face" and "On their way" bits, but also the Moriarty taxiride in FALL, the eyes in HOUNDS, the PILOT hair... 
Yes, even the braces pics are not to be sniffed at either. Not at all!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 29, 2012 6:27 pm  #2228

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

How about something funny to get past all the crying?

This is so clever. Now we need what Mrs. Hudson thinks he does.

October 29, 2012 6:29 pm  #2229

tobeornot221b wrote:

Right then.

What an onerous task you have ahead of you -- having to sift through all those photos.

I definitely go for Sherlock -- in the PSoS, but it's your wall. Or Pilot Sherlock from your signature. Anyway, no matter which photo you pick, it will be so much nicer than a smiley face with bullet holes in it.

October 29, 2012 11:39 pm  #2230

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, this is going to be difficult. You have an enormous amount of choice around here. No, I'm not going to mention braces. *whistling to myself* 

Oh, those braces! 

If I have a chance to choose one of Ben's pictures, I will certainly choose one from PBS interview. He looks great there!  . Or Ben in a blue suite. Or Ben-Sherlock with curls. I'm afraid I would be like a Buridan's ass  , thanks God I don't have to choose 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

October 30, 2012 4:49 am  #2231

Well, I was feeling quite dizzy after having looked through all those pics.
As I couldn't opt for any of them I finally decided to take all of them on a memory stick to the office and let HER decide...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 30, 2012 4:57 am  #2232

How mean you are , making your friend take that difficult choice 

October 30, 2012 5:04 am  #2233

Mean... Oh, I wouldn't say that! 
Finally, she will be presented with a collection of exceptionally gorgeous pictures.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 30, 2012 5:12 am  #2234

Well, if she won't be able to choose the one, you can always make a collage 

October 30, 2012 7:07 am  #2235

Collage...hm... that's an idea   
Would like to test my colleague and how much she can bear...

Last edited by Mattlocked (October 30, 2012 7:09 am)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 30, 2012 7:40 am  #2236

tobeornot221b wrote:

Well, I was feeling quite dizzy after having looked through all those pics.
As I couldn't opt for any of them I finally decided to take all of them on a memory stick to the office and let HER decide...

Not much work to be done in your office today, I suppose. 

October 30, 2012 9:15 am  #2237

They will be much quicker with a nice picture on the wall. Or they can't work at all. Worth a try. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 30, 2012 11:49 am  #2238

I know that I would be staring at the wall constantly. That's why I have no pictures of him in my study. The ones on the computer screen are "bad" enough. 

October 30, 2012 12:10 pm  #2239

I changed my desktop wallpaper from 'Ben' to a random one, because I couldn't concentrate on my work  . My only desire was to close all the windows and gaze at Ben...

October 30, 2012 12:12 pm  #2240

I have 3 cheerful ladies with quavers on my desktop at the moment. Just for a little while ...

Last edited by Harriet (October 30, 2012 12:14 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera