BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2012 12:06 am  #1

Hello!

My name is  Sara and I watched all the Sherlocks last week and now I'm trying to find comfort till the next season! And be patient with me because I'm new to forum thingys and may post in wrong areas...

CHEERS!

loves,sara
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

October 30, 2012 3:00 am  #2

Re: Hello!

Welcome, Sara! We all have messed up at some point, so feel free to make mistakes with us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 30, 2012 5:31 am  #3

Welcome

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 30, 2012 6:12 am  #4

Hi Sara and welcome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 30, 2012 7:05 am  #5

Welcome, I'm sure everything will work out just fine!

October 30, 2012 7:12 am  #6

Hello Sara and welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 30, 2012 10:56 am  #7

Hi Sara, welcome and enjoy your time here with us 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 30, 2012 6:32 pm  #8

Welcome, Sara! You're not the only one new to being on a forum. You'll be fine. You are definitely among friends.

Do you mind saying where you are from?

Last edited by veecee (October 30, 2012 6:32 pm)

October 30, 2012 6:48 pm  #9

Welcome to the forum, Sara!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 30, 2012 7:26 pm  #10

Welcome, Sara, nice to have you here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 31, 2012 12:09 am  #11

I am from Texas! But its hard to say exactly where my home is because I have moved alot. But when my husband is home I feel at home <3 (Corny I know but true!)

loves,sara
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

October 31, 2012 5:12 pm  #12

Wow, a new fan, brilliant! It's great to meet people who are still getting into it for the first time.

Welcome to the forum and have fun...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 31, 2012 6:16 pm  #13

IHeartGingers wrote:

I am from Texas! But its hard to say exactly where my home is because I have moved alot. But when my husband is home I feel at home <3 (Corny I know but true!)

Corny, but nice.

Board footera