BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2012 8:39 pm  #21

Re: Germany board meet up

I have bad days!!!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 9, 2012 8:58 pm  #22

Yeah, there's definitely enough German members to warrant a meet up. I'm jealous! You guys'll have so much fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 9, 2012 9:17 pm  #23

We will be thinking a lot of you on 27th/28th October.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 9, 2012 9:22 pm  #24

btw: when I finally wanted to book the train, everything was gone / vanished on the Deutsche Bahn site. Typical for that company....
Thank god you confirmed the time you gona pick me up, tobe, so I will surely figure everything out again. 

Boss, didn't you plan an UK-meeting, too?

October 24, 2012 6:58 am  #25

Shall we both bring our laptops so we can post a live account of our meeting to the forum?  On second thought, better not, regarding the mattress and smelling salts business. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 24, 2012 7:11 am  #26

First thought: There's something to be said for that...
Second thought: Can we really expect our fellow forum members to deal with our crazyness?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 24, 2012 7:42 am  #27

I guess you're right. Maybe I'll bring it as a prop. After all it's the same as Sherlock's. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 24, 2012 8:24 am  #28

I can't bring mine as it's screen is broken. Or I'd have to bring the extra screen, too.
And now I have to admit the hard reallity: I have no bag like Hermione's......

October 24, 2012 8:59 am  #29

Oh, that's a pity. No man in braces then. Never mind, we'll have fun without him as well. 

October 24, 2012 9:15 am  #30

Mattlocked wrote:

I can't bring mine as it's screen is broken. Or I'd have to bring the extra screen, too.
And now I have to admit the hard reallity: I have no bag like Hermione's......

Yeah, the Undetectable Extension Charm would be great!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 26, 2012 4:55 pm  #31

Hm, I think I'm prepared to stay for a week *looking inside my bag*

October 26, 2012 5:04 pm  #32

You're welcome to stay as long as you like, Mattlocked! But I didn't know there were that many big picture volumes of Benedict available...
At least, don't forget your toothbrush.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 26, 2012 5:43 pm  #33

tobeornot221b wrote:

At least, don't forget your toothbrush.

So the drugstore I saw on streetview is closed..? 

October 26, 2012 7:03 pm  #34

I was wondering how to do my hair tomorrow. With our without curls. My son told me I should curl my hair and dye it black. 

October 26, 2012 7:44 pm  #35

Come as you like, Susi, if nececessary, even in ginger!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 26, 2012 7:46 pm  #36

He is smart and knows what you really want 

Hey, have fun, all of you!!!! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 26, 2012 7:50 pm  #37

I fear black wouldn't suit me. Makes me pale. Although, thinking of Sherlock's skin … no, no, just joking.

I'm sure we will, Harriet. 

October 26, 2012 8:09 pm  #38

... and don't forget to get online 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 26, 2012 8:47 pm  #39

Harriet wrote:

... and don't forget to get online 

*puts more clothes in the bag*

October 26, 2012 9:16 pm  #40

Clothes? I've got a very small suitcase. Not pink, BTW. Should I get a bigger one? Are we going to the opera? A ball? Chinese circus? Do I need high heels?

Board footera