BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2012 11:45 pm  #1

You must watch this

Amazing young man. I thought only weirdos like me did things like this.
But I am not saying I am just like him, the things he says are things I think but never actually say.

the part I am referring to starts at about 4:30

Last edited by kazza474 (April 8, 2012 11:46 pm)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

April 9, 2012 6:50 pm  #2

Re: You must watch this

That's a very nice story. There were too many variables to account for variations in the bypasser/assistance ratio with the differing actors to allow us to generalise assumptions of collective culture but the young man at the end was very decent and full of optimistic energy which rubs off even from a YouTube video.

I hope his mental alchemy gets him far. Thanks for sharing!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

Board footera