BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2012 12:18 pm  #1

Sherlockology Website Updates

I've just noticed that Sherlockology have finally updated their website to include Series 2 stuff. YAY! I love looking at the props and costume bit...

http://www.sherlockology.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 9, 2012 4:08 pm  #2

Re: Sherlockology Website Updates

The Easter Egg Hunt has been great. And now a chance to win a signed script! Wow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 9, 2012 4:14 pm  #3

Yeah it's cool. I doubt I will win though. I've never won anything in my life.

April 9, 2012 5:46 pm  #4

We've probably got more chance of being struck by lightening! Not that I want that to happen Of course! Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 9, 2012 6:28 pm  #5

I've paid off the appropriate people, just designing an app just now so I can look flashy when I win it on May 1st.

I very much enjoyed their 'Easter egg' hunt, the story of the Six Napoleons had already been used on John's blog though. It was the most apt story and ties up nicely with how Moriarty got his hands on the diamond used in 'The Reichenbach Fall' - I look forward to more of this kind of thing, perhaps with the community sleuthing together to progress the story.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 9, 2012 6:46 pm  #6

I very much like the idea of the community sleuthing part. It would be good to be directly involved in some way in advancing the storyline.

April 9, 2012 6:58 pm  #7

Yeah definitely. It could quite easily be done I should imagine...kind of like the way they did the codes & ciphers on Sherlock's website...they could get the fans to work out clues and send in their answers.

Board footera