BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2012 6:57 pm  #1

Finland December 2012

@SherlockFinland there will be a Sherlock elated event/happening in December in Turku. Details to follow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 23, 2012 7:23 pm  #2

Re: Finland December 2012

Didn't know about this. I just might attend this, depending what the evening entails. Are there other finns on this board than me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

October 23, 2012 11:20 pm  #3

You have to go and post pics. Please.

October 24, 2012 5:58 am  #4

I think you are the one and only Finn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 24, 2012 10:15 am  #5

Davina wrote:

I think you are the one and only Finn.

Makes me feel like Frodo. The fate of humankind lies on my puny shoulders.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 24, 2012 10:43 am  #6

Hm, we could try to find you some little friends on twitter. 

Meanwhile I found this here. Looks a bit like 2013; not this year anymore. The rest I don't understand. But our Hobbit will.
http://sherlockfinland.wordpress.com/tapahtumia-happenings/semiakateeminen-sherlock-kohtaaminen-3-8-2013/

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 24, 2012 11:22 am  #7

They had said about 2013 but the very latest Tweet said December 2012. Confusing much?
Can you take the pressure Drama? Are you a mighty Finn? Like this guy...(posting despite being a Vancouver Canucks supporter).

October 24, 2012 11:41 am  #8

In the page behind the link it said the happening is in August 2013.

I'm no mighty Finn. Nowhere near as good goalie as that guy, even though we have the same name. I mean I can't even skate backwards.

Board footera