BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2012 4:14 pm  #41

Re: Harry Potter

Caroll wrote:

OMG, ME, I love Harry Potter!! Another British epic!! I've read them all, and watched them all. My favourite film is Prisioner of Azkaban, but I can't choose a fav book. Which of you are on Pottermore?
P.S: For those who live in UK, I envy you so much ( ), you have 221b Baker Street AND The Wizarding World of HP.

Thanks for the reminder about Pottermore. I looked at the teaser  back when only a few people could be on it -- must've been a year ago. So you are on it? How do you like it?

BTW, li todos os livros em portugues. Tenho um deles no portugues do Portugal e no portugues do Brasil. As diferencias sao interesantes.

October 14, 2012 8:43 pm  #42

I'm on Pottermore but I only "played" up until I got officially sorted. I don't care for Pottermore so I just wanted to see what house I would get. Didn't get the house I wanted Haha

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 22, 2012 4:42 am  #43

what house did you get?   I'm  not on pottermore,  but on  other sites where I can get sorted,  I  always get Hufflepuff or  Ravenclaw.   I  wanted Gryffindor!!   darn,  this board doesn't have the right codes to put the house crests  on here.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (October 22, 2012 4:43 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

October 22, 2012 7:12 pm  #44

This is the first and only forum I have ever been on. I'm a little leery of getting onto another, but what do you recommend Harry Potter-wise?

October 23, 2012 12:36 am  #45

sherlockskitty wrote:

what house did you get?   I'm  not on pottermore,  but on  other sites where I can get sorted,  I  always get Hufflepuff or  Ravenclaw.   I  wanted Gryffindor!!   darn,  this board doesn't have the right codes to put the house crests  on here.

I got Hufflepuff but I'm a Ravenclaw!

October 23, 2012 12:40 am  #46

veecee wrote:

This is the first and only forum I have ever been on. I'm a little leery of getting onto another, but what do you recommend Harry Potter-wise?

You mean recommending a good Harry Potter forum? I think an HP forum was the first one I ever got on when I was 14. I don't even remember what it was called now but it was really good. I'm not a part of any HP forums currently.

Board footera