BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2012 9:01 am  #1

Mart Gatiss: Series 3 will be "worth the wait"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 8, 2012 5:58 pm  #2

Re: Mart Gatiss: Series 3 will be "worth the wait"

Interesting article! I have no doubt that it will be worth waiting for... Even if it takes another year or two. ;( I'm actually really glad that they aren't revealing anything about how Sherlock faked his death -- it would take away from the suspense and everything. ;D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 8, 2012 7:28 pm  #3

I know, I SOOOO want to know, but if someone Moffat or Gatiss came up to me and said "d'you want me to tell you what happens?" I'd be like NOOOO WAYYYY, SHUT UP!! I don't think that would ever happen though but one can dream...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 8, 2012 8:16 pm  #4

Haha, yeah, I would say the same thing. :D Though, like you said, that's pretty unlikely to happen. Especially for me, since I live an ocean away from the UK. Oh well. Maybe someday I'll move there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

Board footera