BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2012 11:11 am  #41

Re: Continuity Errors/Slip Ups/Technical Mistakes

tiharoa wrote:

I barely noticed, I was too distracted by what Sherlock was wearing (or lack thereof)  under the sheet.

Exactely the same with me!
All I can think of while watching this scene is "he is NOT wearing any pants"

October 21, 2012 1:30 pm  #42

Another one -
The Case of the Wandering Gum:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 21, 2012 2:28 pm  #43

Possibly re-positioned for better affect?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 22, 2012 1:06 pm  #44

OMG you guys are good. Sherlock would love you lot...might even let you be part of his Homeless Network...

I obviously haven't watched these episodes enough...or just looking in the wrong places....I need to be looking at the background of scenes more, instead of ogling at Benedict and Martin and Andrew.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 22, 2012 4:48 pm  #45

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I obviously haven't watched these episodes enough...or just looking in the wrong places....I need to be looking at the background of scenes more, instead of ogling at Benedict and Martin and Andrew.

It's the same with me. I guess they could change the whole background to black and I wouldn't even notice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 22, 2012 4:55 pm  #46

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

It's the same with me. I guess they could change the whole background to black and I wouldn't even notice.

I noticed the blood thing, at least  but the sofa thing? I was distracted.... 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 22, 2012 5:08 pm  #47

And: The Mystery of the Disappearing Passers-By:
(a bit tricky to show, just watch the scene in SCANDAL when John is about to board the car which will take him to Battersea Power Station)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 22, 2012 5:17 pm  #48

LOL, finally, I understand where Sherlock hides! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 22, 2012 5:25 pm  #49

Harriet wrote:

LOL, finally, I understand where Sherlock hides! 

Oh, your deduction is utterly wrong!  (I'd tell you if he hided at my place under the sofa.)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 22, 2012 5:28 pm  #50

Britta, have you heard? Tobe has a Sherlock under her sofa! (That's how rumours start.  )

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 22, 2012 5:36 pm  #51

SusiGo wrote:

Britta, have you heard? Tobe has a Sherlock under her sofa! (That's how rumours start.  )

No, I'm afraid, not.  . Just ...oh, that reminds me of the still unsolved anagram...!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 22, 2012 5:37 pm  #52

So the other people that have vanished are under there? What for?? 

October 23, 2012 12:55 am  #53

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

OMG you guys are good. Sherlock would love you lot...might even let you be part of his Homeless Network...

Dang, you guys really ARE good!

Same, I didn't notice any of these on my own and probably wouldn't have (unless I LITERALLY watched them 100 times). I know I'm def ogling too.

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 24, 2012 11:10 am  #54

besleybean wrote:

Plus the boom in PINK.

Hi .. please elaborate on this

And that traveling coat was just awesome!!! lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

October 24, 2012 11:37 am  #55

yes, pls tell us ....

October 24, 2012 4:00 pm  #56

When Sherlock and John are discussing the pink case...the camera pulls back at one point and the boon doesn't quite get out the way quick enough...you see its shadow!

Last edited by besleybean (October 24, 2012 4:00 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 24, 2012 4:18 pm  #57

besleybean wrote:

When Sherlock and John are discussing the pink case...the camera pulls back at one point and the boon doesn't quite get out the way quick enough...you see its shadow!

Hey, thanks
I'll watch that scene again and try to spot this glitch 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

October 24, 2012 4:32 pm  #58

yes, thanks 

October 25, 2012 6:51 am  #59

It honestly amazes me how you can spot things like the shadow of a boom mic while watching a show like Sherlock!
I am pretty good with mistakes in the story telling and continuacy, but I could never catch stuff like that. Respect!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 25, 2012 6:59 am  #60

I have to say, I was told about it!

Board footera