BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2012 12:07 am  #21

Re: Caption Competition - Week 7

John: Pajama party?! What adult in their right mind agrees to a pajama party?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 11, 2012 12:30 am  #22

Oh my lord - you just have to give this one to Hypergreen!  I read that one and starting laughing until tears were running down my face.  All the captions are hilarious, but so far Hyper gets my vote - even though I don't have one

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 11, 2012 12:46 am  #23

When you name the winner, can your quote his/her caption so we don't have to scroll back to find it? Yeah, I'm that lazy.
Thanks.

October 11, 2012 11:05 am  #24

Lestrade: What a team we are! One can't undo the zip, the other is putting his foot in the wrong hole and I've put these gloves on the wrong hands!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 11, 2012 10:53 pm  #25

so true-  I love these Lestrade ones! 

Lestrade:   Wait remind me again, how did  Mrs.Hudson get us to agree to paint her building for her?

October 12, 2012 6:23 am  #26

Sherlock: "Oh for God's sake, who is this Adrian Monk? Must be a psychopath not letting us into his flat without wearing these!"

Or another one:

Lestrade: "What the hell is wrong with your fridge, Sherlock, that we have to put on these before opening it and getting a cold beer?"

Last edited by Mattlocked (October 12, 2012 6:27 am)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 12, 2012 8:12 am  #27

Haha love the fridge one, Mattlocked

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 12, 2012 8:17 am  #28

Yea, that's a great one, Mattlocked 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 15, 2012 6:38 am  #29

tobeornot221b wrote:

Let's make week 7 last up to Sunday, 14th October, 12 p.m. CEST; so we can get back to the Monday to Sunday rhythm!
Here you are:

Have fun!

This time it was extremely hard to choose the winner.
So many clever and witty suggestions!
I had to seek the help of an independent expert (Thanks, Miss Camembert! ).

And here are the nominees:

CarlPowers:

Sherlock:
No, I don't think I will wear one of these after all.  In fact,  I plan to insist on re-filming this entire episode just to avoid this situation.

Davina:
Lestrade: What a team we are! One can't undo the zip, the other is putting his foot in the wrong hole and I've put these gloves on the wrong hands!

Jenosborn:
John: (grumble)...All this worry about contamination and germs. In Middle Earth, we didn't even need to wear shoes.

And the week's 7 CCA goes to...

(opens envelope)

CarlPowers!!!!!!!!!!!

Con.grats!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 16, 2012 10:15 am  #30

Wow!   Really?  Speechless obviously.   I'd like to thank tobe, and The Academy,  and such talented fellow nominees!!

A bit later today I will start the new thread.   
Meanwhile, you are all invited to the after-party...

October 16, 2012 4:45 pm  #31

Yay!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera