BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 14, 2012 11:25 am  #1741

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I salute you, sir!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 14, 2012 11:38 am  #1742

It was freezing first things this morning here. Now it is a beautiful day for cycling. No rain which is gooood as it makes things too slippery.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 14, 2012 11:43 am  #1743

Sherlockology �� @Sherlockology
Congratulations to #BenedictCumberbatch & @adamackland for completion of the 45 mile @PrincesTrust #Palace2Palace bike ride!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 14, 2012 11:55 am  #1744

Sorry, I had problems today with the forum and I couldn't see that the pictures had already been posted.  I hope you like this one

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 14, 2012 12:00 pm  #1745

Those pics can't be posted too often. 

I believe I can flyyy...... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 14, 2012 12:05 pm  #1746

And here...too..... (sorry, I will soon stop this stupid double-pic/link-posting!) 

http://www.benedictcumberbatch.co.uk/photos/palace-to-palace-bike-ride-for-the-princes-trust/

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 14, 2012 12:52 pm  #1747

I like how he thought to wear his T-shirt for the event over his other layers. ( Makes him easier to spot in the crowd of cyclists, too. )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 14, 2012 6:12 pm  #1748

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 14, 2012 7:08 pm  #1749

I love the one where he's putting stuff in Adam Ackland's backpack, he looks so adorkable, haha.

And the high-five with the kid is too cute.  I love Ben with kids/babies.  I know he wants a family; can you imagine how cute all the pics would be of him with his kids?!  My ovaries would explode.

Found this video on Tumblr - dailymotion knows what we wanna see!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xubofo_cumberbatch-limbers-up-for-charity-bike-ride_news

October 14, 2012 7:33 pm  #1750

besleybean wrote:

But that's not his natural hair colour.  He's much more red.

BB, can you start leaving the post you're responding to (at least in part) in your posts? You often post like this, with no reference to what you're reacting to, and I'm lost. This is such an active thread, with lots of different photos and comments put up almost simultaneously, it's hard to know what's what, if we don't leave each other clues (like a packet of bread crumbs, lol).  Thanks.

As for his hair color, I don't think anyone has seen it in a good, long while. These photos from Ghent look very natural to me-- the color matches his eyebrows, etc. Obviously, for Sherlock, they take him darker, and then that awful gross orangey-red-blond they made him for War Horse and a couple of other roles around that time, that wasn't his hair color either.  I don't think he's particularly red. He has described his hair as auburn, which to me, is much more brown with reddish overtones/highlights than red (what the Brits call ginger, I guess) or brassy blond. Just my take on that. As I said, I don't think anyone's seen natural!Ben for a while-- would we know it if we saw it?  *g*  We'd sure have fun looking, as we know very well.

October 14, 2012 7:42 pm  #1751

A group hug to everyone who posted the photos and video of Ben's bike race today. Yum. That was fun, looking through all that. I thought it was very nice of him to wear shorts-- far as I could tell, he was the only one with bare legs. It was nice to see him at ease and having a good time for a good cause.

October 15, 2012 1:02 am  #1752

sherlockedkt wrote:

Found this video on Tumblr - dailymotion knows what we wanna see!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xubofo_cumberbatch-limbers-up-for-charity-bike-ride_news

Great video! Thank you for the link!
BC seems to be in good spirits telling jokes to other cyclists.

Today is a little bit chilly in my office, so when I saw a picture of him wearing shorts with bare legs I froze to the utmost  .

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

October 15, 2012 5:12 am  #1753

Adam Ackland wrote:
"Everything hurts now.....we did it in just under 3 1/2 hours but am now thinking we should have taken more time......ouch!" 

October 15, 2012 6:58 am  #1754

A hot bath and a nice message afterwards should do the trick. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 15, 2012 6:22 pm  #1755

Well done, donors and cyclists. Give me five.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 15, 2012 6:33 pm  #1756

I love the PBS pics.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 15, 2012 6:38 pm  #1757

And now for something completely different:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 15, 2012 7:02 pm  #1758

Is that pilot Sherlock playing drunk or pilot Sherlock being drugged?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 15, 2012 7:04 pm  #1759

Pilot Sherlock drugged I think.

October 15, 2012 7:23 pm  #1760

I know, time to move on, but I love his smile.

Board footera