BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2012 6:53 pm  #221

Re: Things we will never know but are curious about

Sherlock, after coming home from the morgue where he identified Irene's body, to John:
"Hope you didn't mess up my sock index this time."
THIS TIME. So John has done it before. Could you imagine when and why?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 4, 2012 7:49 pm  #222

Searching for fags last time I expect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 4, 2012 9:17 pm  #223

Uhm, pls tell me this is just an innocent joke, right?

Last edited by Harriet (September 4, 2012 9:19 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 4, 2012 9:19 pm  #224

Nah!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 4, 2012 9:20 pm  #225

ts ts ts where did I get in ts ts ts

going to get some clotted cream to get over it...

Last edited by Harriet (September 4, 2012 9:23 pm)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 4, 2012 10:26 pm  #226

Harriet wrote:

Uh oh, I had thought of a similar question - what a coincidence.

How does Sherlock get his clothes?
Imho he's way too elegant for someone who doesn't care.

Thinking of Irene, will he just text his own measures to a store for a package of 12 of each?
Or maybe there is a tailor who still owes him a favor?

He took care of a little something for Nick Heart, but as he, Sherlock, is very discreet, we will never know what. But it's been elegant English suits ever since. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 5, 2012 10:15 am  #227

NW16XE wrote:

He took care of a little something for Nick Heart, ....

I'm afraid you have to explain this to me.... 

Last edited by Harriet (September 5, 2012 10:29 am)

September 5, 2012 11:47 am  #228

Harriet wrote:

NW16XE wrote:

He took care of a little something for Nick Heart, ....

I'm afraid you have to explain this to me.... 

Just kidding. The suits worn by Sherlock  are from Spencer Hart. Their website mentions that Nick Hart himself was in California doing the clothes of BC and other actors for the Oscars, so that was just me crossing the line between 'reality' and the world of Sherlock.  I won't speculate about a relationship between Moriarty and Vivienne Westwood, I promise. 

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 5, 2012 12:00 pm  #229

I think I slowly get it now 

September 5, 2012 12:50 pm  #230

Harriet wrote:

I think I slowly get it now 

Not at all. It just wasn't that funny. 

October 12, 2012 1:33 pm  #231

I really love this thread!!
Today i was wondering what could be the reason of not having Lestrade in the 'Blind Banker' episode? Why did the Moftiss made him skip it and introduced another police official for only that episode? I am glad that Lestrade featured in all others.. I like this guy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

October 12, 2012 1:37 pm  #232

I guess it is a nod to canon where Lestrade is not the only police officer that Sherlock Holmes deals with.

October 13, 2012 4:54 am  #233

Thanks Davina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at those cheekbones, I could cut myself slapping that face… would you like me to try?

October 14, 2012 4:25 pm  #234

I was wondering who would benefit from the cufflinks and the tie pin Sherlock disdained.
I may have found the answer:

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 14, 2012 4:28 pm  #235

What a great detail, thanks! 

October 14, 2012 4:30 pm  #236

And HOW is it possible to get a good cuppa like this:

from just pouring hot water??

Is this what Sherlock calls "a trick, just a magic trick"?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 14, 2012 4:39 pm  #237

hahaha

October 14, 2012 4:44 pm  #238

*baffled, just baffled*

October 14, 2012 4:46 pm  #239

Hi.. something came to my mind just now! Are Anderson n Donovan part of canon? 

Board footera