BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2012 5:24 pm  #1701

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I sometimes have my phone there!
But I don't look as good as Benedict in anything!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 13, 2012 5:51 pm  #1702

ancientsgate wrote:

tiharoa wrote:

This makes me think the man has hired himself a stylist. He looks damned good in these new clothes. No more dressing himself in the dark?  Yowsa, whoever picked these clothes, and the ones from the earlier pictures today, deserves to be given a medal.

Probably, last year in Ghent in my opinion Ben was dressed much worse.

Last edited by tiharoa (October 13, 2012 5:56 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 13, 2012 5:54 pm  #1703

Just notice I posted this in the Martin thread by mistake. Confused........
So now again - in the right thread:

In the audiocomments for AsiB they said that Irene has a button in her neck so she can change her hair within minutes from "nice" to "bad".

At Baker Street

Short time later in the plane she looked like this

Now look! Ben has this button, too! He can change colour within seconds!   

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 13, 2012 5:57 pm  #1704

Must be magic. Or the light. Or he put some product in it like Jim from IT. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2012 6:37 pm  #1705

Just saw this one on Tumblr...

Last edited by sherlockedkt (October 13, 2012 6:38 pm)

October 13, 2012 6:38 pm  #1706

Sorry, I'm running out of words. But you know what I mean. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2012 6:46 pm  #1707

You might have seen this before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 13, 2012 6:51 pm  #1708

I think it's hilarious. Must have been a terribly cold day but even so … 

October 13, 2012 7:00 pm  #1709

It looks like he stole some poor woman's coat and put it over his own....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 13, 2012 7:13 pm  #1710

horserider99 wrote:

I'm wondering about that for months!! lol

October 13, 2012 7:24 pm  #1711

horserider99 wrote:

I bet he didn't need to. Quite sure one smile it's all it takes to have every woman there laying coats at his feet and therefore risking pneumonia.

October 13, 2012 7:27 pm  #1712

tiharoa wrote:

horserider99 wrote:

I bet he didn't need to. Quite sure one smile it's all it takes to have every woman there laying coats at his feet and therefore risking pneumonia.

lololol
Bet you are SO right.

October 13, 2012 8:30 pm  #1713

I think I was somewhere that it IS actually either one of the makeup or wardrobe ladies' coats he borrowed. The previous photo is gobsmacking! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 13, 2012 8:32 pm  #1714

So many beautiful photos today. And then you read him saying: "I am just so very self-critical, even about my physique. I just think: “feck, why does one nostril do this and one nostril does that?" 

October 13, 2012 8:44 pm  #1715

SusiGo wrote:

So many beautiful photos today. And then you read him saying: "I am just so very self-critical, even about my physique. I just think: “feck, why does one nostril do this and one nostril does that?" 

I think this is the typical view you have at yourself. Others don't see you like that. In front of your mirror, you may observe every little part of your face, but here too, the whole is more than the sum of its parts. Benedict is the perfect, adorable example.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 13, 2012 8:49 pm  #1716

You're right. I think that people who aren't self-critical at all are often far less beautiful or intelligent or kind than those who constantly question themselves (as long as it's not fishing for compliments, of course). 

October 13, 2012 8:53 pm  #1717

sherlockedkt wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Suspenders/braces, beautiful face, you'll find me on the floor as usual. 

Good God that smile... this man could make me do pretty much anything with that smile.

I know, me too. Even use a large make up brush to put blush on his pretty high cheekbones. *laugh*

October 13, 2012 8:56 pm  #1718

sherlockedkt wrote:

This goes to my desktop background slideshow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 13, 2012 8:56 pm  #1719

Well, I'm going to bed as soon as I've stopped drooling over these photos. My next post will come from Berlin. 

Last edited by SusiGo (October 13, 2012 8:57 pm)

October 13, 2012 8:57 pm  #1720

Wholocked wrote:

I was talking about this pic...and Benedict most definitely was in it - here's photographic proof

This is a photo-shopped manip. My theory is that whoever AS had his arm around, it was a woman (like, duh...) and if you look closely, you can tell that Ben's neck isn't exactly attached to whoever-that-was's body quite right.

Board footera