BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2012 11:55 am  #1681

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

tiharoa wrote:

I really love the one with braces, even if I hate them on every other man...
What about a pyjama party?

I was talking about this pic...and Benedict most definitely was in it - here's photographic proof

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 13, 2012 11:56 am  #1682

besleybean wrote:

Grr, photoshop.

I'm afraid so. They never were in a play together and I seriously doubt they had sleepovers in Cardiff. I didn't do it though, I haven't a clue about photoshopping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 13, 2012 11:58 am  #1683

Wholocked wrote:

tiharoa wrote:

I really love the one with braces, even if I hate them on every other man...

I was talking about this pic...and Benedict most definitely was in it - here's photographic proof

I think Ben's arm has been clearly photoshopped

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 13, 2012 11:58 am  #1684

OH! Okay now I get what you're talking about. That's disappointing (these conversations go a bit fast in this thread)

I found this: It's a photo from the play Design For Living that Andrew Scott did, but Benedict was shopped in.

Real actor:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 13, 2012 12:04 pm  #1685

Another one wearing jeans.

October 13, 2012 12:05 pm  #1686

My work here is done...I'm off to bed

October 13, 2012 12:06 pm  #1687

In the hand gesture one it is obvious that he waiting for someone to place a bouquet of flowers in it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 13, 2012 12:11 pm  #1688

Benedict at the Ghent Film Festival premiere of Parade’s End on 11 October 2012

October 13, 2012 12:18 pm  #1689

Looking fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 13, 2012 12:39 pm  #1690

Wholocked wrote:

My work here is done...I'm off to bed

Ohhh....I love this one.  Crafty, calculating Sherlock!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 13, 2012 2:16 pm  #1691

tiharoa wrote:

WHAT IS THAT?? And in addition, WHO is that with Ben? Pajamas? Really? lolololol

October 13, 2012 2:17 pm  #1692

Wholocked wrote:

OH! Okay now I get what you're talking about. That's disappointing (these conversations go a bit fast in this thread)

I found this: It's a photo from the play Design For Living that Andrew Scott did, but Benedict was shopped in.

One of the reasons why I don't like fanfic with photoshop. Sometimes you can't divide fiction from reality, esp. when the picture is somewhere out of context.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 13, 2012 2:18 pm  #1693

Yes, sometimes it's a bit annoying when you don't know what's real anymore. Although this is quite harmless compared to yesterday's hysteria. But I prefer the real thing. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2012 2:30 pm  #1694

Mattlocked wrote:

Wholocked wrote:

One of the reasons why I don't like fanfic with photoshop. Sometimes you can't divide fiction from reality, esp. when the picture is somewhere out of context.

That's Andrew Scott?  I didn't even recognize him, so so much for whatever the manipper was trying to get at, I guess.

Manips can be great fun if they're only shown to the fans who would appreciate them (I'm thinking of Johnlock of course), but to others, they might seem off-putting in the extreme, for many reasons. I find this one kind of cringe-worthy, but that's just me.

October 13, 2012 4:23 pm  #1695

SusiGo wrote:

Suspenders/braces, beautiful face, you'll find me on the floor as usual. 

Good God that smile... this man could make me do pretty much anything with that smile.

October 13, 2012 4:25 pm  #1696

Another Jeans!Batch pic:

October 13, 2012 4:26 pm  #1697

One of the best smiling pics, I'd say. Gorgeous. For me this better than any Lycra suit, really. 

Jeans Batch, gorgeous as well. Great choice today. 

Last edited by SusiGo (October 13, 2012 4:27 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2012 4:33 pm  #1698

sherlockedkt wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Suspenders/braces, beautiful face, you'll find me on the floor as usual. 

Good God that smile... this man could make me do pretty much anything with that smile.

This one I have had on my computer desktop for weeks by now. And on my office computer as well...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 13, 2012 4:34 pm  #1699

This doesn't really surprise me. I just wonder how you're able to work with that face in the background. Quite distracting, isn't it? 

Just had a closer look at his jeans (just for the sake of deduction). Looks like he's got his phone in the left pocket. I always tell my son not to keep it there as it might break when sitting down in tight jeans. Seems to be a guy's thing.

Last edited by SusiGo (October 13, 2012 4:37 pm)

October 13, 2012 5:00 pm  #1700

I was thinking exactly the same thing in the first of the photos with him wearing those jeans. The mark will be there forever now! Tsk!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera