BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2012 9:55 pm  #1661

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Mattlocked wrote:

Yeah... but was it private, or on stage?

Rhinocerus rehearsal, there is an interview on youtube in 5 parts where he wears it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 12, 2012 11:04 pm  #1662

tiharoa wrote:

Have you already seen this from Ghent?

OMG.  I seriously caught my breath when I saw this.  How can one man contain so much gorgeous?!

October 12, 2012 11:06 pm  #1663

tiharoa wrote:

I love Ben in jeans.  It looks like he's waiting for me to grab a glass of wine and have a seat with him.  Don't mind if I do... :D

October 13, 2012 5:27 am  #1664

sherlockedkt wrote:

I love Ben in jeans.  It looks like he's waiting for me to grab a glass of wine and have a seat with him.  Don't mind if I do... :D

Have a nice cup of coffe....cup of coffee.....cup...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 13, 2012 7:05 am  #1665

tiharoa wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Yeah... but was it private, or on stage?

Rhinocerus rehearsal, there is an interview on youtube in 5 parts where he wears it.

Another rehearsal jumper moment!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 13, 2012 7:26 am  #1666

tiharoa wrote:

sherlockedkt wrote:

Have a nice cup of coffe....cup of coffee.....cup...

OMG, what a way to start the morning. I love this, searching for words. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2012 7:36 am  #1667

I hadn't notice until now how many pictures I have of Ben wearing the pink sweater, This is the 2007 Evening Standard Theatre Awards....

October 13, 2012 7:39 am  #1668

Such an old pic and before he had money!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 13, 2012 8:20 am  #1669

I like this picture. And the fact that he wore the pink sweater on this occasion. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2012 8:20 am  #1670

Oh yeah, I think he looks great...what films had he done then?
Ah, Stuart and Atonement came out that year.

Last edited by besleybean (October 13, 2012 8:23 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 13, 2012 10:01 am  #1671

SusiGo wrote:

I like this picture. And the fact that he wore the pink sweater on this occasion. 

He came straight from rehearsal ;-)

Have an edit from Tumblr for your morning (sorry it's so big, it's designed to be a wallpaper):

Last edited by Wholocked (October 13, 2012 10:08 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 13, 2012 10:24 am  #1672

This is a faint-inducing picture, definitely. I don't like the blonde hair so much but I love Christopher Tietjens. 

October 13, 2012 10:26 am  #1673

This is the picture that has the purple background thingy. The woman is Susanna White, the director of Parade's End.

Re the crazy woman you were discussing earlier, I follow her on twitter and find her hilarious, but then I am immature. And she gave him stuff from her Tumblr Bland Sherlock Fantasies which is very funny and totally harmless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

October 13, 2012 11:28 am  #1674

Suspenders/braces, beautiful face, you'll find me on the floor as usual. 

October 13, 2012 11:39 am  #1675

I really love the one with braces, even if I hate them on every other man...
What about a pyjama party?

October 13, 2012 11:39 am  #1676

Interesting gesture he's making with his left hand. Means "asshole" in American sign language. Pretty sure that's just a qwinkydink tho ;)

Hrm hadn't noticed that there was more posts after that pic (Note I'm referring to the pick with Susanna White with the Parade's End disk & blue floral thing behind)

Last edited by Wholocked (October 13, 2012 11:47 am)

October 13, 2012 11:43 am  #1677

Grr, photoshop.

October 13, 2012 11:44 am  #1678

Heavens, I've never seen this one! That's so sweet. Polka dot pyjamas could be my new favourite. Can't remember the scene in Sherlock, though. 

Last edited by SusiGo (October 13, 2012 11:44 am)

October 13, 2012 11:47 am  #1679

SusiGo wrote:

Heavens, I've never seen this one! That's so sweet. Polka dot pyjamas could be my new favourite. Can't remember the scene in Sherlock, though. 

Hehehe I can't remember the play that was from...anyone?

October 13, 2012 11:49 am  #1680

Neither can I, but Benedict wasn't in it!

Board footera