BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 6, 2012 10:33 pm  #301

Re: Post Your Absence

Welcome back, miss. I was away for months myself. You've been well I hope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

October 6, 2012 10:45 pm  #302

I've had a bit of everything, Drama... But I'm fine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

October 6, 2012 11:56 pm  #303

Welcome back Irene! Your absence was endured - better when you're here though! Hope all is settled for you now :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 7, 2012 11:03 am  #304

Thanks Wholocked!
Nothing is really settled yet, but I'm on the way to do it... I'll keep you updated 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

October 8, 2012 6:24 am  #305

I wasn't online of the weekend, so a little belated "Welcome Back" to Irene! So happy to have you back aboard!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 8, 2012 9:27 pm  #306

hypergreenfrog wrote:

I wasn't online of the weekend, so a little belated "Welcome Back" to Irene! So happy to have you back aboard!

Thanks! I'm happy to be back too

October 12, 2012 10:05 pm  #307

Hey ! I haven't came here for a long time because... well, I was really busy with school and Tv series : ).
Davina sent me a nice email, so I'll try to come more often : ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

October 13, 2012 7:20 am  #308

Welcome back!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 13, 2012 10:19 am  #309

Hey Milkomeda, I almost didn't recognise you with that avatar! Great to have you back!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

October 13, 2012 10:33 am  #310

Nice to have you back, Milkomeda. I'll be in Berlin from Sunday to Thursday and won't be online as often as usual. But I'll do my best to keep up with you, it's Palace to Palace weekend. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 13, 2012 4:06 pm  #311

Milkomeda wrote:

Hey ! I haven't came here for a long time because... well, I was really busy with school and Tv series : ).
Davina sent me a nice email, so I'll try to come more often : ).

Welcome back! I don't recognize that image in your avatar. What is it?

October 14, 2012 2:54 am  #312

It's Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon a Time, a Tv series based on fairy tales. I fall in love with that show and Rumplestiltskin is an incredibly weird and funny character that I like really much : ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

October 14, 2012 3:56 am  #313

Hi  everyone!!  Welcome back  irene  and   everyone else!!   I'm  back  too--  I  had a GREAT   time   with my  dad and family.  Now  I  have a bit of drama  with my  mum,  but I will be around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

October 14, 2012 7:37 am  #314

Milkomeda wrote:

It's Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon a Time, a Tv series based on fairy tales. I fall in love with that show and Rumplestiltskin is an incredibly weird and funny character that I like really much : ).

And, of course, as ever, Robert Carlyle is brilliant

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 14, 2012 11:23 am  #315

Drama Skitty? Sounds...dangerous! Robert Carlyle is a fantastic actor. Saw him as a murderer in a series called Cracker many years ago...mind blowing performance.
I'm off to Amsterdam early to orror morning and won't be back until later on Wednesday evening. Be good without me!

Last edited by Davina (October 14, 2012 11:25 am)

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 14, 2012 11:02 pm  #316

Have fun, Davina! Come back in one piece 

October 17, 2012 5:37 pm  #317

Howdy! (mysteriously appears from a previously unnoticed cavity in what was thought to be a solid wall at the end of a hallway, dusts himself off with somewhat of a wry but apologetic grin, and straightens his bowtie, finally looking around to see who is his audience and gives the slightest hint of a smile)

Well, I didn't post my absence, as it wasn't altogether planned (though necessary), so I'll just say hello to old friends and greetings to new.

My schedule (and abominable lack of self-discipline in limiting my time spent on the computer) prevent me from being a regular contributor, but I may pop in from time to time. I've missed following the action here, and am enjoying catching up on some of the more interesting conversations.

See ya!

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

October 17, 2012 5:45 pm  #318

Welcome back, Tantalus! I've been missing you.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 17, 2012 6:29 pm  #319

Davina wrote:

Be good without me!

Seriously?

October 17, 2012 6:30 pm  #320

Tantalus wrote:

Howdy! (mysteriously appears from a previously unnoticed cavity in what was thought to be a solid wall at the end of a hallway, dusts himself off with somewhat of a wry but apologetic grin, and straightens his bowtie, finally looking around to see who is his audience and gives the slightest hint of a smile)

Well, I didn't post my absence, as it wasn't altogether planned (though necessary), so I'll just say hello to old friends and greetings to new.

My schedule (and abominable lack of self-discipline in limiting my time spent on the computer) prevent me from being a regular contributor, but I may pop in from time to time. I've missed following the action here, and am enjoying catching up on some of the more interesting conversations.

See ya!

Yes, welcome back. I was so happy and surprised to run across another post from you today.

Board footera