BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2012 8:44 pm  #1581

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

veecee wrote:

Tobe, where is that pic of Ben in your signature from? It looks like Pilot hair and Sherlock wardrobe (an excellent combination).

Yes, it's from the lab scene in the pilot, just when Mike and John are entering. I love it! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 11, 2012 8:53 pm  #1582

Thanks. I really have to get ready to go out, but I'm having a hard time tearing myself away from the photo.....

October 11, 2012 8:53 pm  #1583

SusiGo wrote:

Can't go to bed without showing you this one:

thud

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 11, 2012 8:54 pm  #1584

Absolutely gorgeous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 11, 2012 9:30 pm  #1585

Mattlocked wrote:

Paid for thudding?

No, paid for looking at him and touching him. Good lord... imagine.
Maybe when you really know him, though, you learn quickly that he's just a man like every other nice, good-looking one you ever knew (I won't go into details, but you get my drift). Just paid a bit better for what he does than the ordinary pretty guy. Mmmmm.

October 11, 2012 9:36 pm  #1586

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 12, 2012 12:18 am  #1587

Love that jumper in the pic above!  You girls are great at finding these.  I love the Parade's End behind the scenes and the Parade's End stills are gorgeous.  That was an incredibly beautiful show.  I just love Rebecca Hall, she is gorgeous.  And so is Adelaide Clemens.  And of course we all know how I feel about Benny.

October 12, 2012 1:33 am  #1588

Ivy wrote:

Mmm, Sherlock hair. Mmmm. Perfecto.  Weird sweater. What in heck is that black thing around his neck??

October 12, 2012 7:32 am  #1589

Heck I've forgotten what you call them.
They sell them in all the outdoor shops: can be a scarf/neckerchief/bandana type thing...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 12, 2012 7:36 am  #1590

It's a neck warmer. Just possibly he was wearing it whilst on his motorbike and then just left it on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 12, 2012 7:40 am  #1591

Is that the same thing?
Or is that just like a neckerchief(yes I know, I'm remembering the jumper thing!)

October 12, 2012 8:22 am  #1592

ancientsgate wrote:

Ivy wrote:

Mmm, Sherlock hair. Mmmm. Perfecto.  Weird sweater. What in heck is that black thing around his neck??

You know how in the Sherlock fandom there exists the PSOS? Welcome to "the rehearsal jumper" ;-)

I didn't think I was that big a fan girl, until I realised that I can place him in time, and show, based on most of these photos! EG the two Ivy posted? Wreckers, and Sherlock season 1 (not sure what the event for which he has a mic is tho - maybe Cabin Pressure recording?).

Also, SusiGo, speaking of waffling about Benedict, have you seen This Tumblr?

Last edited by Wholocked (October 12, 2012 8:24 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 12, 2012 11:14 am  #1593

Apparently Ben was in Ghent last night (lovely city) for a film festival!  Every time I see people getting to meet him I'm so jealous!  I hope it'll be me someday...

October 12, 2012 11:15 am  #1594

Here's another one:

October 12, 2012 11:17 am  #1595

We had some already, but we can never get enough....these are beautiful.

October 12, 2012 4:53 pm  #1596

sherlockedkt wrote:

Delish. I wish Sherlock would dress like this on his day off, lololol.  His clothing looks expensive and comfortable here. Niiiiiiiice.

October 12, 2012 4:55 pm  #1597

See WHY couldn't Sherlock have dressed like that in Baskerville?!

October 12, 2012 4:56 pm  #1598

sherlockedkt wrote:

Have we seen him in denim jeans before? I cannot recall a single photo of him in blue jeans before this one. Love them, anyway, and love the glen plaid flannel shirt. I don't know if anyone else will understand this or agree, but I consider this American-style clothing.

Anyone know what the bracelet is?

Poor man can't do a thing with his hair, though, can he.  *big smile*  Such a cutie.

October 12, 2012 4:57 pm  #1599

He is totally gorgeous.
I think the bracelet will be a security one for the event.

October 12, 2012 5:16 pm  #1600

These pics from Belgium are just...... just.... . *sigh*

*thud*
(I'm not actually thudding. Just have to replace Susi here as long as she's in Frankfurt  )

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera