BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 28, 2012 8:54 pm  #1

Couldn't go forth without greeting!

Hello all!

Learning the ways of the world, coz blending in may be important!
Hope to enjoy here

Keep deducing!
Cheers!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you eliminate the impossible, what remains must be the truth

September 28, 2012 10:27 pm  #2

Re: Couldn't go forth without greeting!

Welcome Sigerson

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

September 29, 2012 12:11 am  #3

Hi there! Pleasure to meet you! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

September 29, 2012 6:08 am  #4

Welcome to the forum Sigerson. Keep blending in and you'll be fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 29, 2012 8:27 am  #5

Hi, warm welcome also from me 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 30, 2012 2:01 am  #6

Hi. Norwegian huh?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

September 30, 2012 2:37 am  #7

Glad to meet you, Sigerson. How was Thibet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buy my Deed Box series of Sherlock Holmes adventures if convenient.
If inconvenient, have a look at them anyway.

September 30, 2012 11:08 am  #8

Hello and welcome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

September 30, 2012 11:45 am  #9

Welcome to the forum, Sigerson. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 30, 2012 4:28 pm  #10

A Travelling Norwegian perhaps?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 30, 2012 6:24 pm  #11

Could be travelling back from Tibet, practising Baritsu.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

October 1, 2012 7:10 am  #12

Hello and Welcome from over here as well! Hope you stay with us for a while!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 6, 2012 8:04 pm  #13

Welcome.

October 11, 2012 5:54 am  #14

Hello and welcome, Sigerson! Pleasure to meet you!

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

October 21, 2012 2:46 pm  #15

Love your choice of name...nice work!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera