BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2012 9:24 pm  #1521

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

There's someone at the door.
Would you let him in?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 10, 2012 9:53 pm  #1522

besleybean wrote:

When have we seen him hug?!

Who, John? (when you don't leave in the original message, sometimes I have trouble following people's discussion)  I was half-joshing--  talking about John grappling Sherlock from behind, "You forget I was in the army!  I had bad days!"  Not much of a hug, was it. 

Did Sherlock hug Mrs. Hudson in ASiP, when he went inside after introducing John to her? Did they hug on the way by?  I forget. If not, then I can't think of any examples of either of them (S, J) hugging anyone.

October 10, 2012 9:54 pm  #1523

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

There's someone at the door.
Would you let him in?

If I knew him, I would. If I did not, I would simultaneously go for my gun, as well as my cell phone to call 911.  *snerk*

October 10, 2012 10:32 pm  #1524

If I remember right, they hugged right away, and then John was introduced   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 10, 2012 11:10 pm  #1525

How do you post photographs here? I can't even copy/paste my photo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 10, 2012 11:25 pm  #1526

There's help in the Suggestions, Questions & Technical Help section.

October 10, 2012 11:36 pm  #1527

SusiGo wrote:

That's the one she wanted him to sign at Cheltenham.  She got only the word "terrifying" and his initials.

*falls of a chair laughing*

Quick thinking from Benedict's side!

October 10, 2012 11:39 pm  #1528

Why on earth did this post land here??

October 11, 2012 12:19 am  #1529

veecee wrote:

There's help in the Suggestions, Questions & Technical Help section.

Good luck. It's beyond me. But then again, many things are!

October 11, 2012 12:29 am  #1530

horserider99 wrote:

No, you can't upload a photo directly to the board. You need to upload it elsewhere (host it) and then link to it from here using the IMG BBCode tags. There are a number of image hosting sites available.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 11, 2012 12:45 am  #1531

Right. For this forum, I use photobucket because someone on the forum recommended it. If you use something like Flickr or Picasa for your own photos, it's the same idea. Believe me, if I can do it, you can do it.

October 11, 2012 2:03 am  #1532

Oh my, it seems I'm a bit out of the loop.  I have no idea who the creepy person with the pictures etc was (not to go back off topic) but that does sound a bit strange.  Glad to see how Benny handled it.  And I love the pic of him hugging Mrs Hudson!  Y'all are right, it's from when he goes to 221B with John for the first time, he hugs her when she comes out the door.  I'd love to have a hug from him!  Did you guys see the pics from the Palace to Palace video made by his friend?  I'm hoping for more pics in the cycling outfits...

October 11, 2012 2:11 am  #1533

sherlockedkt wrote:

And I love the pic of him hugging Mrs Hudson!  Y'all are right, it's from when he goes to 221B with John for the first time, he hugs her when she comes out the door.

Well, at the risk of being pedantic, it's from that part but in the pilot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 11, 2012 6:21 am  #1534

horserider99 wrote:

I'll send you a PM.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 11, 2012 7:34 am  #1535

Wishing you a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening:

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 11, 2012 7:54 am  #1536

Yea, and when I watched ASiP a while ago I saw who started the hugging - it was him. Surprise, surprise! 
(In the pilot also, I hope?

Susi: Briliant teeth, again - what a fine morning! 

Last edited by Harriet (October 11, 2012 7:56 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 11, 2012 7:57 am  #1537

I knew there was something odd about that picture...The Pilot!
I think everybody should see it and it has some fab scenes...but it's not real Sherlock!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 11, 2012 8:22 am  #1538

Okay I'm sorry but this is just ADORABLE and I had to share it with you all.

(From Parade's End Behind the Scenes photos found here

October 11, 2012 8:30 am  #1539

Oh, this is really sweet. I've got a very soft spot for Parade's End when he's not wearing one of the silly hats (the top hat's fine, BTW). Love him in that part. 
The ladies seem to be quite taken by him, don't they?

Last edited by SusiGo (October 11, 2012 8:33 am)

October 11, 2012 8:58 am  #1540

They have pulses, don't they?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera