BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2012 10:52 pm  #1

Unable to Think of a Better Introduction Than 'Hello'

So... Hello!

My name is Kyle KLowsenuff and I have been a loyal lurker for the past month or two.

My cellphone being my main means of Internet usage, forum style sites are usually something I stray from given the amount of difficulty I often have navigating them. This site, however had become a joy of mine in that I love both 'Sherlock' and 'Sherlock' based discussion, so I just couldn't resist.

So, hello everyone, nice to (finally) meet you.

September 26, 2012 11:20 pm  #2

Re: Unable to Think of a Better Introduction Than 'Hello'

Very nice to meet you, KL! Glad you are enjoying the forum. I was a lurker, too, but I promise it is loads more fun to participate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 27, 2012 12:59 am  #3

Welcome!  So glad you're here!  I joined a couple weeks ago and I love it.  Sherlock is an awesome show and it's great to have people to with whom to share that enthusiasm!

September 27, 2012 6:00 am  #4

Hello and welcome to the forum KL. I hope you have loads of fun here now you have decided to give up lurking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 27, 2012 6:15 am  #5

Hello! 

Last night I saw it were 66 lurkers.    Amazing.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 27, 2012 6:35 am  #6

Welcome, KL, it's great you made the step into the forum. I hope you'll have lots of fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 27, 2012 11:07 am  #7

Hi KL! Welcome to the board. If you have lurked for awhile you already know what a fab place this is Glad you can now participate

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

September 27, 2012 6:02 pm  #8

Hello, I joined not long ago, still lurking though....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

September 27, 2012 9:09 pm  #9

Glad you decided to de-lurk yourself

Welcome

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

September 28, 2012 11:48 am  #10

Warm welcome also from me! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 28, 2012 11:57 am  #11

Welcome lurkers and delurkers all!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 28, 2012 2:40 pm  #12

Hello there, pleasure to meet you! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

October 4, 2012 10:10 pm  #13

Welcome. Glad you decided to come out into the light! You should have a lot of fun here.

October 7, 2012 12:43 pm  #14

Hello and Welcome...hope you enjoy joining in discussions here...there's a lot going on.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 10, 2012 8:25 am  #15

Welcome

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come On Jan already!

October 10, 2012 12:16 pm  #16

Welcome to the forum! Lots of great discussion and neat people here.

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

October 11, 2012 5:49 am  #17

Hello and welcome, KL! Pleasure to meet you! 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

Board footera