BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2012 12:19 pm  #1

Hey There

Hello all.  I've been looking for a forum for this show for a good while.  Glad I finally found one.

I think I may very well be the only Sherlock fan in Maryland and I take that title with pride.  I hope to enjoy this site and its wonderful members.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 8, 2012 12:31 pm  #2

Re: Hey There

Hello and I hope you enjoy it, too! I like your .gif.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 8, 2012 12:38 pm  #3

Hi, Sherlock84, great to have you here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 8, 2012 12:57 pm  #4

Hello and welcome to the forum Marylander (is that what they are called?). I hope you have tons of fun here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 8, 2012 3:57 pm  #5

Hi there, welcome to the forum! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

October 8, 2012 4:43 pm  #6

Hi, warm welcome also from me! Enjoy your time here! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 8, 2012 5:25 pm  #7

Welcome! Maybe you'll find other Sherlocked people on the forum who are in Maryland so you won't be lonely. =p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 8, 2012 5:27 pm  #8

Hello and welcome!
Taking the title of being the only Sherlockian around with pride is a good way to handle the "problem"... I will consider it. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 8, 2012 5:48 pm  #9

Welcome to the forum! It's never lonely here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 8, 2012 7:28 pm  #10

Welcome

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 8, 2012 10:51 pm  #11

Wow, this is one of the most welcoming boards I've seen.  I didn't expect to get so many replies.  Thank you everyone 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 9, 2012 2:01 am  #12

Well, here's another one: Welcome!

October 9, 2012 11:18 am  #13

Welcome and have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 10, 2012 8:24 am  #14

Hey Sherlock 84, if you're in the states in in northern va, woodbridge to be exact.   Hidyho neighbor!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come On Jan already!

October 11, 2012 1:32 am  #15

Howdy Sherlock84 - welcome to our little corner of the 'net where we try to keep our insanity & obsession within reasonable bounds...oh who am I kidding

Glad to have you here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 11, 2012 5:32 am  #16

Hello, and welcome, Sherlock84! 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

October 21, 2012 2:45 pm  #17

Hello there and welcome to the forum...hope you have lots of fun here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera