BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2012 8:22 am  #21

Re: Hi.

I am Sherlocked Down!   Anything more and I think I'd lose my mind.  Jesus did you guys know his coat costs 1300 dollars WTF!    I might start collecting cans in my spare time to buy that. lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come On Jan already!

October 10, 2012 8:23 am  #22

Wondering how many aerosol cans I can fit in the coat.........for 1300 it better be good

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come On Jan already!

October 11, 2012 2:43 am  #23

Hi there, welcome to the forum! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

October 11, 2012 5:29 am  #24

Hello and welcome, Jayie!

I, too, consider myself a Mizzie, Phan, Browncoat, Caskett, Potterhead, and LOTR. My daughter has seen both Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera on stage in St. Louis, and we are both looking forward to seeing the movie version of Les Mis coming out in December (and hoping they don't screw it up!). I'm also a very obsessed Whovian and Sherlockian.

Lot's of fun stuff here, so enjoy! 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

October 21, 2012 2:45 pm  #25

Hello there and welcome to the forum! Wow, I had no idea there were so many different fandoms with all individual nicknames.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 30, 2012 2:09 am  #26

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is the foil of a detective a thief or a magician?

My Theory on the Fall: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=21539#p21539

Board footera