BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2012 7:59 am  #1

"Boys - you've got another one!"

So where were Sherlock and John when the guy comes into the flat and faints while Mrs Hudson is at the fridge?

They're not in the living room or the kitchen because we've already seen they're empty, but we know they're in the house because Mrs H shouts them and the next scene they're interviewing their new client.

So where are they? Hanging out in their bedrooms?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 28, 2012 9:09 am  #2

Re: "Boys - you've got another one!"

Yeah Chilling in their rooms; Sherlock was sick of little cases so was probably sulking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

September 1, 2012 4:53 pm  #3

Wasn't Sherlock sleeping? When John contacted him from that crime scene, he looked tired and wore a sheet. But who knows for sure?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, very clever, Worf. Eat any good books, lately?" -Q-

October 5, 2012 8:14 pm  #4

Yep. he's just got out of bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 6, 2012 8:05 pm  #5

He was sleeping au naturel?

October 6, 2012 8:07 pm  #6

Hm, I suppose so. So what? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 9, 2012 11:40 pm  #7

But he wasn't wearing a sheet in the scene immediately afterwards when they interview him together - "tell us what happened, from the start, and DON'T be boring" etc...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 10, 2012 2:32 am  #8

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

But he wasn't wearing a sheet in the scene immediately afterwards when they interview him together - "tell us what happened, from the start, and DON'T be boring" etc...

SH, I was wondering about that too so I just checked my DVD.  We see John sitting there dressed but we only hear Sherlock say those lines - we don't see him.  So he's probably in the sheet.  The only thing I'm wondering about is the time sequence.  The incident happens 14 hours earlier per the flashback, so it must have happened around 6:00 pm the day before - so I'm guessing it's around 8:00 am when the man stumbles into Baker St.  Military guy that he is, John is already up and about.  Sherlock, the laggard, was still lying abed.  The police must have been out there investigating all night - or else they waited for the sun to come up.

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

Board footera