BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2012 10:03 am  #1

AAE - A solo project...

I used to play in bands (rock and prog mostly) in the late 90s-early 00s and on a beautiful autumn day back in 2005 - after all the band projects slowly dying away - I decided to start making music by myself. I hadn't played acoustic that much up to that point so I thought that might be fun. I wrote a few songs and recorded them in my dad's piano room on his shitty old computer. Up to this day, I'm still doing it. On the same shitty computer and mics. I've never played a gig with this project so it's only been for my own pleasure. I love it when I can create something that's mine and write lyrics about things that interest or bother me.

Long story short, here's a link to my stuff. The link is to the site in english and there's lyrics to be found on songs that have vocals. I play everything myself unless otherwise noted. And I must remind you people that I'm just an amateur who records at his parents house (in my old room in fact) so nothing high quality is to be expected.

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=52953&displ_lang=en

Last edited by Dramagod (October 9, 2012 11:22 am)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

October 9, 2012 10:08 am  #2

Re: AAE - A solo project...

Just heard "Lovevolution". That's really beautiful, great work. Hope to hear more of you.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 9, 2012 10:23 am  #3

Yea, also find it great. (And this works!)   
Super Metal Gear - did you cast Lou Reed as singer?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 9, 2012 10:32 am  #4

Thank you, girls. Haha, I wish. That was something vocal-wise I wanted to try out. It was my first time and even though it was fun "singing" like that, I'll keep doing it the usual way in the future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

October 9, 2012 10:40 am  #5

Lou's 70 now, with that style you could take over, though 

Very atmospheric, your songs.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 9, 2012 10:56 am  #6

No speakers here, have to wait until tonight.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 9, 2012 7:39 pm  #7

Autumn Rain.
Blue Harvest.
Broken But Fine.
The Moth. I can see it.

I think I'm in a kind of piano-fever. Must be the season. Ask me again in summer. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera