BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 25, 2012 4:19 am  #1

Caption Competition - Week 6

I'm barely home this week so I had to grab an existing screenie from one of the screencap sites. Have at it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

September 25, 2012 4:43 am  #2

Re: Caption Competition - Week 6

Thank you, Wholocked, for this delicious pic. Leaves me somehow speechless...
Ok - I'll call again laterz.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 27, 2012 5:44 am  #3

Ohhhh Mycroft.    "Compromising photos" do sound familiar.  Though yours turned out a bit boring that time, didn't they?

September 27, 2012 8:05 pm  #4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 27, 2012 11:28 pm  #5

was thinking of  another fav tv show when I came up with this one--hehehehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 28, 2012 6:24 am  #6

John: No, Sherlock, not again the full Monty.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 28, 2012 7:17 am  #7

Your Majesty, could you please remove this corgi from my leg!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 28, 2012 7:35 am  #8

…OH >> OHK!  lahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain...

September 28, 2012 8:23 am  #9

John: I can't stop wondering what the hell he meant with this "good coat and short friend" - thing.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 8, 2012 11:06 am  #10

BUMP!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 8, 2012 11:17 am  #11

John: Oh Christ, not the Marseillaise!

I know we don't get a vote in this, but Davina's is my absolute favorite!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 8, 2012 12:14 pm  #12

Sherlock:  no need to look concerned,John.  Yes I am a virgin,but that does NOT mean that sex alarms me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 8, 2012 1:21 pm  #13

John: (to himself) No Sherlock. This is really not a good time to announce that you are a Republican!

October 8, 2012 2:52 pm  #14

hypergreenfrog wrote:

I know we don't get a vote in this, but Davina's is my absolute favorite!

BUMP???  lol 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 8, 2012 2:54 pm  #15

No, not BUMP! 

The corgi, of course! But "BUMP" would make an interesting caption to this picture, I must admit...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 9, 2012 12:27 am  #16

Oooh I forgot about this!
These are all great. I don't like being the judge! I decided to go with tobe's because it made me laugh embarassingly loudly at work ;)

Congrats Tobe! Your turn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 9, 2012 12:43 am  #17

"Actually, change that. I'll take the fries."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 9, 2012 3:44 am  #18

Wholocked wrote:

Oooh I forgot about this!
These are all great. I don't like being the judge! I decided to go with tobe's because it made me laugh embarassingly loudly at work ;)

Congrats Tobe! Your turn

Oh - are you serious?
I'm completely taken by surprise...

Well, I'm going to post a new one tonight after work.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 9, 2012 4:41 am  #19

Loved Carl Powers one too...he does really look like he's singing in this one doesn't he?

Board footera