BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2012 7:09 pm  #1421

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

SusiGo wrote:

I suppose there are people who would pay to work with him instead of getting paid. 

Yathink?  If we formed a line, it'd stretch around the world, maybe a couple of times.

October 8, 2012 7:09 pm  #1422

If only the fence wasn't in the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 8, 2012 7:09 pm  #1423

Martina Crieff. 
AG, I see what you mean. His expression. *fanning myself*.
So I'm going to work out on my rebounder, cool off a bit and watch TGG. Not so sure about the cooling off, though. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 8, 2012 7:11 pm  #1424

tobeornot221b wrote:

Speaking of kissing, well, this may be the most famous one which can inspire you with ... ideas.
(Not me, of course... )

Sherlock? We've got to coordinate. Yowsa, I guess so.

So at Penny's flat later, sitting there handcuffed together on that little loveseat in the dark, waiting for her to get home, what do you suppose they talked about? *clears throat*  I might have to thud later, thinking about this. Mmmm, just one more facet of TRF I love, love, love.

October 8, 2012 10:06 pm  #1425

Like him, I can't keep my eyes open anymore. Good night!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 8, 2012 11:22 pm  #1426

Ooh, the eyelashes again! Thanks tobe, sweet dreams! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 9, 2012 2:17 am  #1427

Here's my submission - capped this one tonight from ASIP!  The elusive duo - Cumberhands and Cumberneck!

October 9, 2012 5:22 am  #1428

Mattlocked wrote:

Boooh! Now you spoiled everything. 

Yes you did Tobe, but you and Susi and everyone else made up for it with all the other lovely pictures!  Oh yes, the famous handcuff and fence scene.  That's about as homoerotic as it can get and still be a 'family' show! .  I wanted John to pull him right up close and yes, KISS HIM!   

Uh oh, the I hope the mods don't ban me. It's 1:30 in the morning and I'm getting crazy giddy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 9, 2012 6:06 am  #1429

Good morning (or good night) everyone - and sherlockedkt: you made my day! That (again) is something to start with. 
As it is morning here and my brain works more rational then *cough* let me point out: I am not a Johnlocker - but it mightt have happend because of the pictures above. 
And no, this thread is not the first one I check each time I'm on, it was simply on top of the list today. Ahem.
KP, I hope you had sweet dreams.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 9, 2012 6:11 am  #1430

I'm not ashamed to say that this is always the first thread I'm checking because I'm subscribed to it.  Don't want to miss any post here. And thanks for the nice pic, sherlockedkt. 

Benedict and Martin 

Last edited by SusiGo (October 9, 2012 6:22 am)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 9, 2012 7:16 am  #1431

Do we know if he got this hedgehog thing and likes it?
I have to say, I hate the hedgehogs, otters...oh sorry, I promised I wouldn't whine too much!
Incidentally I love hedgehogs and otters...just don;t like them humanised!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 9, 2012 7:22 am  #1432

Anthropomorphism (there's a good word for this time in the morning) is a dangerous thing. I agree. I love otters and hedgehogs/pigs too. Although I was listening to the obituary to Terry Nutkins on Radio 4 the other day and I must say that the story of how he lost a finger to an otter was somewhat off-putting. The main question of course is: how many can you fit on a flight-deck?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 9, 2012 8:09 am  #1433

I'm not a fan of the whole hedgehog thing, I just liked the pic. 
Davina, remember: No otters in the flight deck!

Last edited by SusiGo (October 9, 2012 8:10 am)

October 9, 2012 11:06 am  #1434

Oh! Of course! And I know why now. Bloody dangerous little critters! Those teeth! I love the real animals not the rest of it.
Mind you I just bought a scarf with hedgehogs on it. Now I'm wondering whether that was due to some kind of sub-conscious brainwashing going on.

Last edited by Davina (October 9, 2012 11:07 am)

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 9, 2012 8:21 pm  #1435

Tonight I feel like a smiling Sherlock...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 9, 2012 8:29 pm  #1436

That's really heartwarming on a chilly autumn day. 

October 9, 2012 8:42 pm  #1437

Very nice. I like those little wrinkles.

Pictures, pictures, let's see, what do we have ... Hm, sorry, couldn't find any. Should have used a microscope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 9, 2012 8:46 pm  #1438

Hands, cheekbones, neck - this leaves nothing to be desire. 

October 9, 2012 8:47 pm  #1439

What about a quite new one? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 9, 2012 8:53 pm  #1440

Aaaah, where did you get this??

Board footera