BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 16, 2012 10:42 am  #1

How did Moriarty get into Baker Street?

The door was closed and he just opened it and walked in. He must have picked the lock presumably?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 16, 2012 10:43 am  #2

Re: How did Moriarty get into Baker Street?

Surely not?
That's illegal!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 16, 2012 1:17 pm  #3

hmm... pretend as Sherlock Client? XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

March 16, 2012 1:22 pm  #4

Moriarty would never do anything illegal!
Perhaps he found another "willing participant"?
(Oh, Mrs. Hudson!!)

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 16, 2012 1:25 pm  #5

Maybe it was shut but with the catch back so he could let himself in.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 16, 2012 2:32 pm  #6

I suppose Sherlock could have left it unlocked if he knew to expect him.

March 16, 2012 3:12 pm  #7

Well you have to do something while the kettle boils.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 16, 2012 5:04 pm  #8

To be fair the driver of the Saab from 'A Scandal in Belgravia" let himself in too, as did Irene Adler at some point to drop off the jacket - doesn't seem to be a major factor.

Also Moriarty had broken into 221b before as seen on This video:

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

March 16, 2012 5:50 pm  #9

^ is it only me who doesn't realize about this video before...  or simply I forget about this part?

© unreasonablyme

March 16, 2012 6:04 pm  #10

The secret is out: 221b's front door is apparently a revolving door!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 16, 2012 6:15 pm  #11

Hey tCO!

There are a few websites which run alongside the show which may or may not be considered integral to the overall storyline.

Main two
The Science of Deduction (Sherlock's site).
John Watson's blog (John's blog)

Lesser sites
Molly Hooper's blog (Molly's blog)
Connie Prince's site (Connie, the talk show host poisoned by Raoul in 'The Great Game')

The sites were created by writer Joseph Lidster who had previously written many Doctor Who real life websites to tie into that continuity with design agency Sequence.

Sometimes due to the BBC hosting its own content videos cannot be accessed from certain countries. At this point the only other video related to Sherlock has been uploaded to YouTube for global viewing and is here:

I hope you get a richer experience from these websites theCuriousOne.

Might be worthwhile having a section of the forums devoted to them as part of the canon.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

March 16, 2012 9:24 pm  #12

Maybe he had a KEY! Maybe that's the key he was talking about and maybe that's the key Sherlock was offering to give back to him! LOL

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 16, 2012 11:39 pm  #13

Rofl!
Of course Davina, it was a subtle clue that Sherlock and Moriarty are no longer a couple.
They really are drma queens when it comes to break ups though huh?

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

March 16, 2012 11:53 pm  #14

Security seems awfully lax around 221b. I notice Lestrade is always letting himself in as well.

Maybe the front door is open and it's just the door to their actual flat they keep locked.

March 17, 2012 1:51 am  #15

thank you very much M0r1arty
is it another video which I missed because I can't see it?? (which important to gather clues)

oh, this video (about Jim break in to Sherlock flat) after the incident with the kidnapping kids / before? probably he use Sherlock mask and enter the flat? hahaha #sily

© unreasonablyme

March 17, 2012 2:36 am  #16

theCuriousOne wrote:

^ is it only me who doesn't realize about this video before...  or simply I forget about this part?

It's not important to solving the things in the episodes. It's just an added feature on the character's blog sites.
They aren't updated regularly, although we may soon get some movement on them while we wait for next year.

If you find a video of anything that doesn't work in your area, highlight the name & do a search. More than likely if you search on YouTube for that title, someone has uploaded it there for all to see. Depending on its source, these things may only be available for a short time so always important to watch asap.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

October 7, 2012 11:34 am  #17

I haven't time to watch the videos!  But as Moriarty would say...if he could break into the Tower..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera