BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2012 8:44 am  #1

Didn't close St Barts...help with source?

Hey all

I wanted to post something to Final Problem about how Mark Gatiss stated that they didn't close the street when filming at St Barts and the buses were still coming through. A lot of theories have started to disect what is in the background in those scenes and they need to remember that the crew wasn't entirely in control of that.

Anyway I can't remember which Mark Gatiss interview/commentary/featurette/whatever he said it in. Does anyone know?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 26, 2012 5:28 pm  #2

Re: Didn't close St Barts...help with source?

I find it exciting to compare Reichenbach with my photos of Bart's.
Here are two examples (sorry, bit of a blur):

Two busses at the same time are apparently nothing special in this place...

...as you can see on my photo, taken on a Sunday morning:

After the fall, Sherlock's point of view:

March 2012, my point of view:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 7, 2012 11:29 am  #3

Re: Didn't close St Barts...help with source?

Cool pix.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera