BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 6, 2012 9:27 pm  #1321

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

One from Reichenbach because I'm just rewatching it for the fifth or tenth or whatever time (I lost count) and can't believe how much I missed all the other times because I was busy crying.

Yes, very nice indeed. Sherlock looks delicious in Reichenbach, especially in the cab driven by Moriarty.

I just imagined Sherlock's HOUNDS eyes, his PILOT hair and the SCANDAL black shirt/black suit outfit mixed into a perfect whole – That would be like a single blow from a blunt instrument to the back of my head…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 6, 2012 9:53 pm  #1322

OH, so beautiful piccies you posted meanwhile..... my friendssss.....

Hm.... what  about a wet sheet maybe?

And, tobe, go and buy Eierlikör! I have to see what it does to Susi!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 6, 2012 9:57 pm  #1323

SusiGo wrote:

Quiet today. Everybody up to the neck in serious discussions while the Boss is sitting in Cheltenham and listening to Benedict talking about Sherlock as a modern Victorian? 
Well, here's a little consolation:

Mmm, nice hair. Nice neck. Nice everything-I-can-see, come to think about it.

What this about the boss in Cheltenham while B talks about S? I'm always missing something....

October 6, 2012 9:58 pm  #1324

SusiGo wrote:

May I present the most beautiful sheet:

Not to mention the most beautiful, uncovered-by-a-hand yawn.

October 6, 2012 9:59 pm  #1325

Ok then ... Eierlikör ... lemons ... thud mattress ... could be funny, really!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 6, 2012 9:59 pm  #1326

veecee wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

May I present the most beautiful sheet:

Wouldn't a "fitted" sheet be nice?

Well, he kind of is fitting that handful of sheet over his crotch. Does that count?? Just asking.

October 6, 2012 10:03 pm  #1327

One from Reichenbach because I'm just rewatching it for the fifth or tenth or whatever time (I lost count) and can't believe how much I missed all the other times because I was busy crying.

You know, as an American, I came late to this fandom-- maybe last May? And it's TRF that made me dive headlong into all things BBC Sherlock. Cry? You betcha.  I just plain had never seen anything like it.  The writing, the acting, the locales--  unbelievable.  All 6 eps are unbelievable, but TRF simply haunts me, even now after all these watchings.  Not sure how many, maybe 10, but I've certainly watched isolated favorite parts 20 or more.

October 6, 2012 10:04 pm  #1328

tobeornot221b wrote:

I just imagined Sherlock's HOUNDS eyes, his PILOT hair and the SCANDAL black shirt/black suit outfit mixed into a perfect whole – That would be like a single blow from a blunt instrument to the back of my head…

Not the purple shirt of sex? Or the teal shirt of sex? Loves me some pilot shirts.... and black jeans. Oh, who am I kidding?  I love it all.

October 6, 2012 10:40 pm  #1329

Susi, Tobe - please note the buttons!

Edit: I think he heard me. lol

Reg. this I just found a quite interesting thing here...:

he (Ben) forgot to take his jacket off until 45 minutes into the talk, at which point he promptly got up, took of the jacket and danced a little as he moved to unbutton the shirt as well to the sound of many wolfwhistles

Ohhh... how I can imagine.....

http://bakerstreetbabes.tumblr.com/post/33039856403/to-anyone-who-couldnt-make-it-to-cheltenham-to-hear

Last edited by Mattlocked (October 6, 2012 11:16 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 7, 2012 2:35 am  #1330

I absolutely love this scene - it is quite literally breathtaking, as is most of TRF.  I'd say I watch that one and Scandal more than any of the other episodes.  Reichenbach just pulls hard at my heartstrings, and Scandal is so, well, scandalous and just fun!

October 7, 2012 2:42 am  #1331

I'm enjoying all the Cheltenham updates on Tumblr... I so wish I could have gone to see him in person!  Maybe someday...

Here's a cute one of our boys.

Last edited by sherlockedkt (October 7, 2012 2:43 am)

October 7, 2012 8:21 am  #1332

Help, I can't keep up with this! Reichenbach, gets me every time! The Boss has been to Cheltenham, lucky girl! What about a Mr Wet Bedsheet contest? I survived the Eierlikör feeling ready for breakfast! Love the commentaries on Cheltenham and will read the whole thing asap! See you, my coffee's waiting. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 7, 2012 11:19 am  #1333

Used to be allowed Advocaat and lemonade as a child, especially at family weddings. It was known as a snowball and had a cherry on a stick on to. I wouldn't recommend it with lemons though! It'll curdle! Yuck. 
I bet Benedict was really surprised with the reaction taking his jacket got, NOT!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 7, 2012 2:14 pm  #1334

SusiGo wrote:

Help, I can't keep up with this! Reichenbach, gets me every time! The Boss has been to Cheltenham, lucky girl! What about a Mr Wet Bedsheet contest? I survived the Eierlikör feeling ready for breakfast! Love the commentaries on Cheltenham and will read the whole thing asap! See you, my coffee's waiting. 

Glad you survived!  Who else should be in the Mr Wet Bedsheet competition?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 7, 2012 2:17 pm  #1335

I love his remark about him being an 'old soul'. I feel that I am one as well (and thought so before reading Ben's remark, thank you, so am not projecting LOL). They are my favourite sort of people. New souls have too much to learn.

Reposting one of my all-time favs, simply because I can (and am pretending to be that girl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

October 7, 2012 2:20 pm  #1336

Lovely, Hep! Those eyelashes are unreal!

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 7, 2012 2:21 pm  #1337

There's nothing like a freshly ironed shirt!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 7, 2012 2:23 pm  #1338

NW16XE wrote:

Lovely, Hep! Those eyelashes are unreal!

Eyelashes? I have to admit I was more focus on the (ahem) chest area, waiting for the buttons to pop 

Ooh, she's back and she's sassy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 7, 2012 2:45 pm  #1339

Jenny, your pic still hasn't posted, at least on my computer. Wonder if other can see it and it's just me?

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 7, 2012 2:47 pm  #1340

hepzibah wrote:

Jenny, your pic still hasn't posted, at least on my computer. Wonder if other can see it and it's just me?

No, it's at this end, I have no idea what is going wrong. WTF is that thing that came up instead?

Board footera