BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 4, 2012 11:38 am  #1181

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Want some more distracution? I actually wanted to post this as a good night pic, but there you are:

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 4, 2012 11:40 am  #1182

Is there any button here where I can block this thread?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 4, 2012 11:46 am  #1183

I hope your colleagues won't see what you're doing. Or are you at home?

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 4, 2012 11:48 am  #1184

I'm at home. Loooong weekend. Perfect and cozy with all that rain outside. 

October 4, 2012 12:24 pm  #1185

Oh god, I *know* better than to look here before I go to work....Thanks kt and Susi!
Susi, is that him after La Adler takes a riding-crop to him? (oh no, I just drooled on my iPad  )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 4, 2012 12:34 pm  #1186

NW16XE wrote:

Oh god, I *know* better than to look here before I go to work....Thanks kt and Susi!
Susi, is that him after La Adler takes a riding-crop to him? (oh no, I just drooled on my iPad  )

Hm, might be. Good idea. Very observant. 

October 4, 2012 12:58 pm  #1187

SusiGo wrote:

NW16XE wrote:

Hm, might be. Good idea. Very observant. 

Couldn't help but examine it long and close; only to hone my skill at observation, naturally.
Likes to see beautiful men beaten and helpless on the floor-- what does that say about me? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 4, 2012 1:10 pm  #1188

NW16XE wrote:

Likes to see beautiful men beaten and helpless on the floor-- what does that say about me? 

Interesting. Have to think about it. *whistling to myself* 

October 4, 2012 1:20 pm  #1189

Only because you are on the side of the angels it doesn't mean that you are one of them. 

This here is the first one making me think I'd like to try a bit playing with Photoshop.... 

October 4, 2012 1:21 pm  #1190

Is this from the "Look back in anger" reading?

October 4, 2012 1:23 pm  #1191

hepzibah wrote:

Look at that neck, couldn't you just bite it, lick it etc

Ohh, yes that is the only thing I ever think when I see Benedict and his delicious neck...mmmmmm 

Lula x

October 4, 2012 1:25 pm  #1192

No idea....  No information given.

So what do you feel when you see this:

I mean, I could risk my own life by throwing myself into his arms... just to rescue him, of course - completely unselfish. 

Last edited by Mattlocked (October 4, 2012 1:26 pm)

October 4, 2012 1:27 pm  #1193

Mattlocked: Oh, you're just killing me. *Getting myself up from the floor*

For Lula: Talking about necks …

October 4, 2012 1:42 pm  #1194

I'm SO sorry, Susi............

October 4, 2012 1:43 pm  #1195

Eeek, Susi, I can't take this any more! So many necks and hands...I have a thing for both.  I'm new here and there's about 80 pages of delicious Cumberbatch to wade through! And I'm not complaining 

Lula x

October 4, 2012 1:51 pm  #1196

Mattlocked, you're spoiling me all over. 

Lula, it is our pleasure. I guess this must be the most active thread in the whole forum although it has quite a small circle of loyal fangirls, er, followers. 

Last edited by SusiGo (October 4, 2012 2:36 pm)

October 4, 2012 2:22 pm  #1197

SusiGo wrote:

Want some more distracution? I actually wanted to post this as a good night pic, but there you are:

Oh, good lord. Really? Really? Today? Didn't you know it's THURSDAY, and I can't deal with heart palpitations on Thursdays? *swoon* The doc says I have to lay off these smelling salts, but... what am I supposed to do? *wrings hands*

October 4, 2012 2:23 pm  #1198

tobeornot221b wrote:

I can't help myself but somehow I find this beautiful:

VATICAN CAMEOS!

October 4, 2012 2:26 pm  #1199

sherlockedkt wrote:

Here's a gif...  And dear God I find it distracting...

Mmm, Sherlock in a sheet... does it get any better than that? He acts bad in a sheet, though, lolololol....  naughty. But.... who cares?  Shut up! Go away! Get off my sheet!

You know, sherlockedkt, what I find distracting is your sig line gif, that damnedably cute dorky Benedict with his skull cane. What a sweetie.

October 4, 2012 2:27 pm  #1200

Mattlocked wrote:

I'm at home. Loooong weekend. Perfect and cozy with all that rain outside. 

Love this gif. Did you make this one?  And absolutely perfect for this thread. *snorfle*

Board footera