BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2012 5:21 pm  #61

Re: Count to 1895

The 59 Club. The largest motorcycle club in the world. We all know Benedict rides a motorcycle now, don't we.

Last edited by Davina (October 3, 2012 5:21 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 3, 2012 5:21 pm  #62

Just checking if you're up to 1895 already. You've got a long way to go it seems. The biggest Beatle fan I know, my uncle, was born in ´59.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

October 3, 2012 5:23 pm  #63

Oh look at that. It's like we tried to get step into the same pants at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

October 3, 2012 6:10 pm  #64

Welcome to the 60s! (Any hairspray fans out there?)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Look I'm in shock, I have a blanket.

Holmesless until 2013

October 3, 2012 6:31 pm  #65

Lordy yes! Bit uncanny really!

Jeremy Brett was 61 when he died.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 3, 2012 7:17 pm  #66

10th November '62 The day both my parents were born- hows that for uncanny?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Look I'm in shock, I have a blanket.

Holmesless until 2013

October 3, 2012 8:41 pm  #67

In case one of you needs to move house:

63 Sherlock Park, Skerries, Co. Dublin

€395,000Semi-detached house|4 Bedrooms|2 Bathroom

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 4, 2012 1:52 am  #68

64!   

Will you still need me?   Will you still feed me?

October 4, 2012 5:53 am  #69

65 is the magic constant of a 5x5 normal magic square.

October 4, 2012 6:09 am  #70

66 is a palindrome! (Though probably not, technically)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

October 4, 2012 6:48 am  #71

67 - my year of birth 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 4, 2012 8:04 am  #72

68 - my year of birth 

This morning, still in bed, I wondered about dramagod's little remark and if we should maybe change to steps of 10? (Yes, such tings even come to my mind when I'm still half asleep. Am I addicted? Naaah.....  )

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 4, 2012 12:23 pm  #73

NOW you suggest steps of 10! Lol. Oh Lordy! I'll just post this one then but I am not giving any explanations to go with it! 69

I think going up in 1s is fine. We've got to have something to keep us busy during the hiatus.

October 4, 2012 12:27 pm  #74

I'm sorry, I didn'T mean to keep you away from your favourite number. 

October 4, 2012 12:31 pm  #75

70. Ytterbium is atomic number 70, yes? I am pretty sure Sherlock didn't find that on those shoes.

Lula x

October 4, 2012 5:16 pm  #76

(19)71. Year of the mysterious Baker Street Robbery when Lloyds Bank in Baker Street was broken into via a tunnel. Reminds me of The Red-Headed League (a bit) and A Scandal in Belgravia. All mysterious government D-notices, possibly embarrassing photos of a member of the Royal Family and strange police actions. The link below is worth a look.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baker_Street_robbery

Last edited by Davina (October 4, 2012 5:20 pm)

October 4, 2012 5:24 pm  #77

We don't want a repeat of nineteen

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 4, 2012 6:52 pm  #78

Sherlock sometimes reminds me of Sheldon Cooper in Big Bang Theory. So here is number 73 from that show Season 4 episode 10, which is actually the 73rd episode.
'The best number is 73. Why? 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror (37) is the 12th and it's mirror (21) is the product of multiplying 7 and 3...in binary, 73 is a palindrome 1001001 which backwards is 1001001'.

October 4, 2012 6:58 pm  #79

Fine. Now put your collar down and stop showing off.    Quite funny, though.

#74 Sherlock Holmes and the Voice of Terror.  ("I gave you my number, I thought you might call"  )
http://filmjournal.net/100films/2008/11/24/74-sherlock-holmes-and-the-voice-of-terror-1942/

October 4, 2012 7:29 pm  #80

Sherlock's Pub and Grill in Dallas, TX 75231. NE corner of Park and 75.
Liked the article by the way Mattlocked.

Last edited by Davina (October 4, 2012 7:33 pm)

Board footera