BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 4, 2012 11:53 am  #1

So what did YOU do today?

Today I .... shagged Sarah Sawyer 
It was an experiment for the case of the orange woolen blanket

Last edited by Mattlocked (October 4, 2012 12:23 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 4, 2012 12:09 pm  #2

Re: So what did YOU do today?

Oh no....!

Today I held a gun to John Watson.

Curse me.

Lula x

P.S. In case you wanted to know, it was all an experiment for the case of the Oreos...

Last edited by LulaPace (October 4, 2012 12:11 pm)

October 4, 2012 12:11 pm  #3

Broke into Baskerville with Sally Donovan (and left her there with the nerve-gassed glowing bunnies  ).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 4, 2012 12:15 pm  #4

I stabbed Sarah Sawyer. It was an experiment for the case of the red armchair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 4, 2012 12:20 pm  #5

Davina wrote:

I stabbed Sarah Sawyer. It was an experiment for the case of the red armchair.

Maybe you were jealous because I, ehem, ***  her. 
(I really hate that I had to start this game like that!  )

October 4, 2012 12:48 pm  #6

Oh no!
Today I sang stayin' alive with Anderson????

What good would that do, even as an experiment for the case of the blue telephone?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 4, 2012 1:59 pm  #7

Oh no! Today I refused to wear pants when I met Jim Moriarty.  It was an experiment for the Case of the Black And White Spreadsheets. 

If I really met Jim Moriarty, I'd be wearing every piece of kevlar I could get my hands on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 4, 2012 2:12 pm  #8

I handcuffed myself to Mrs. Hudson. It was an experiment for the case of the grey bookshelf. (How boring)

Well. Thinking about handcuffing myself to someone some people come to my mind but not poor Mrs. Hudson …

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 4, 2012 3:02 pm  #9

Interrogated Mycroft Jones. I couldn't break him. He's tough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

October 4, 2012 3:08 pm  #10

Today I shot Anderson.  And that was, of course, an experiment for the case of the turquoise pen.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 4, 2012 4:23 pm  #11

SusiGo wrote:

I handcuffed myself to Mrs. Hudson. It was an experiment for the case of the grey bookshelf. (How boring)

Well. Thinking about handcuffing myself to someone some people come to my mind but not poor Mrs. Hudson …

lololol   

October 4, 2012 5:58 pm  #12

I can't even believe I'm saying this.

Today I whipped Irene Adler.  It was an experiment for the case of the black radio.

October 4, 2012 6:20 pm  #13

I only had a nice cup of tea with Mycroft. And that was an experiment for the case of the grey pillow. How boring. Whipping Irene would certainly have been much more interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 4, 2012 10:40 pm  #14

Hmm, today I drank tea with John Watson as an experiment for the case of the multicoloured cow!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

October 4, 2012 10:46 pm  #15

Today I broke into Baskerville with Sherlock. It was an experiment for the case of the can of Pepsi. Really important stuff...

hypergreenfrog wrote:

Oh no!
Today I sang stayin' alive with Anderson????

What good would that do, even as an experiment for the case of the blue telephone?

LOL!

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 5, 2012 7:21 am  #16

Molly Hooper wrote:

Hmm, today I drank tea with John Watson as an experiment for the case of the multicoloured cow!

Multicoloured cow..... I bet you put some sugar in his tea to see if there are drugs inside... 

October 5, 2012 7:29 am  #17

I was thinking the along the same lines... were you sitting in a meadow with your laptop, Molly?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 6, 2012 5:01 pm  #18

Haha! No, but I wish I had been! I was sitting on my bed and (as I'm an avid cow collector) the nearest thing to me was one of my cows!
That's a bit weird now I think about it...

Mattlocked wrote:

Multicoloured cow..... I bet you put some sugar in his tea to see if there are drugs inside... 

Yep! And I bet it sounds like I took the wrong cup!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

October 6, 2012 10:24 pm  #19

I stole from Sherlock Holmes.
It was an experiment for the case of the black phone.

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

October 7, 2012 2:11 am  #20

Irene Adler wrote:

I stole from Sherlock Holmes.
It was an experiment for the case of the black phone.

How appropriate for Irene! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

Board footera