BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2012 5:18 pm  #21

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

It would certainly be good for his ego 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

September 13, 2012 5:35 pm  #22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

September 13, 2012 5:37 pm  #23

He's got great taste. Love a bit of The Killers me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 13, 2012 5:46 pm  #24

Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

September 13, 2012 5:50 pm  #25

Which is all a bit confusing really!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 13, 2012 7:06 pm  #26

Davina wrote:

He's got great taste. Love a bit of The Killers me!

Same. I love The Killers so it was cool to hear he does too

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

September 13, 2012 8:57 pm  #27

Mr Brightside is one of mine all time favourites!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

September 22, 2012 8:55 pm  #28

After the Emmys, Benedict will be staying around .

Filming for "August: Osage County" will be on for the next 2 weeks, so anyone in that area should check it out.
Details in this article:

Locals hope to serenade, catch a peak of Hollywood stars in 'August: Osage County'

Happy Benny hunting to anyone in that area.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

September 23, 2012 8:03 pm  #29

*SIGH*

----------

September 24, 2012 3:13 pm  #30

Awww.....

----------

September 24, 2012 6:39 pm  #31

^ Yessss! I was wondering if they would bump into each other. Glad to know they did. Zach holding Ben's face - lol!

kazza - I was hoping he was sticking around in LA, darn! I prob wouldn't have time to stalk him anyway... Thanks for the link.

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

September 25, 2012 1:14 am  #32

OMG, the otters!! Those who call him 'horse-faced' now stand corrected! I already have a stuffed toy hedgehog named Martin; where can I find a toy otter? 
( Please don't get mad anyone, I adore them both, but the animal face comparisons crack me up, I can't help it.  )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

September 25, 2012 12:43 pm  #33

On 14 October Benedict will be in London to participate in this event:

http://www.princes-trust.org.uk/support_us/events/palace_to_palace/palace_to_palace_london_2012.aspx

In case anyone wants to sponsor him you'll find the link in a separate thread. What a pity I'm going to Berlin on that day. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 25, 2012 1:45 pm  #34

You would not see much of him, standing at the way.
Although.... maybe you could stand "in" his way.... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 25, 2012 2:07 pm  #35

There was this story of the suffragette who threw herself into the way of a racehorse … Chain of thought: Parade's End - suffragette - racehorse - bike - Benedict … Of course I wouldn't to anything that might be dangerous to him. I think it's a wonderful idea and hope he raises a lot of money. 45 miles are not exactly child's play (rubbing my bum).

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 3, 2012 12:14 pm  #36

Funny, a short time ago Ben went to the movies with Liv Tyler, they were papped and there were headlines about a 'new romance' . The he goes to a Smashing Pumpkins concert with Juliette Lewis, but no articles about yet another 'new romance'. I guess a photo by a member of the public doesn't carry the some importance as the paparazzi.

http://tinyurl.com/9vjudkb

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 4, 2012 12:23 pm  #37

He's at it again, romancing the ladies 

http://neuropsychalias.tumblr.com/post/32797799062/daily-mail-article-about-benedict-cumberbatchs-new

I hope she isn't a weeping angel (Doctor Who reference)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

October 4, 2012 1:04 pm  #38

LOL!  Clever someone, the Mail might go that far on a slow news day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 4, 2012 7:39 pm  #39

www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebrity/pictures-today/2012/10/03/benedict-cumberbatch-london-party

Nice party at Annabels in London. Black tie event.

October 5, 2012 11:05 am  #40

Attention Londoners, a chance to practice your stalking skills -

my reply (I was going to ask James to pass on my marriage proposal, but chickened out...)

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

Board footera