BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2012 1:37 pm  #1

Steven Moffat interview imminent

Just had a heads up that Mr Moffat is being interviewed by Richard Bacon on Radio 5 live this afternoon. He is the next guest (just announced). Probably to talk about Dr Who more than Sherlock. But thought some would like to know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 14, 2012 2:29 pm  #2

Re: Steven Moffat interview imminent

Sherlockology gives a brief summary of the interview as it relates to Sherlock. Steven was his usual teasing self when confronted by a question he didn't want to answer. As suspected, he was there to talk about Dr Who so the Whovians amongst us might like to listen on catchup.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 14, 2012 3:59 pm  #3

This is what Sherlockology just announced on Facebook with regard to the interview:

Confirmation on BBC5 Live from Steven Moffat that Mark Gatiss & Steve Thompson have started writing their episodes of Sherlock S3 - Steven hasn't yet started as he is still busy with his commitments with Doctor Who.

Exciting stuff!

I totally didn't know this was on otherwise I would have listened to it, but we can probably get it on iPlayer.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 14, 2012 4:00 pm  #4

That's great, finally some news on the Sherlock front 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 2, 2012 8:15 pm  #5

And I found one fitting here, too:

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 4, 2012 9:11 am  #6

Mattlocked wrote:

And I found one fitting here, too:

LOL. It's so true. *shakes fist* MOFFAAAAAAT!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera