BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2012 5:45 am  #1

Apology

I believe i have offended a number of Sherlock fans with my offensive attitude. I apologize. i am not aggressive in nature. it was just some of the personal blog and freelancer websites that i found irritating, not this forum. i always found it amazing.

October 2, 2012 6:04 am  #2

Re: Apology

No offense, as I said, everybody's welcome. And there's a thread where you can introduce yourself. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 2, 2012 6:05 am  #3

You can just go back and edit your first post if you want.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 2, 2012 6:24 am  #4

OH, you have deleted it. It was quite interesting anyway.
I think the net and it's anonymity may seduce a bit to these kind of posts.
Just think of "real life": You enter a room where a group of strangers are sitting together discussing something. You sit down with them and listen for a while. "Then you suddenly start like: Okay guys, that's interesting, now listen to me:....." And you talk for about 10 minutes.
One would never do this.

I think.   

It's not that anyone shouldn't post what he likes, it's just the combination of the missing introduction and the way/tone of the first post. At least it was for me.

Still welcomed, though. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 2, 2012 7:14 am  #5

Thanks for understanding, Holmesians!!

October 2, 2012 8:30 pm  #6

Moving this to another section...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 4, 2012 10:41 pm  #7

I didn't see the first post, so you're starting with a clean slate with me!

Board footera