BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2012 6:17 pm  #981

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Rrrrrrrrr.....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 27, 2012 7:11 pm  #982

Where's my smelling salt?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 27, 2012 7:15 pm  #983

Not exactly an ugly face...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 27, 2012 7:16 pm  #984

I'm running out of comments. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 27, 2012 8:52 pm  #985

Susi in bed already?

So she will miss this hot, wet, naked, beautiful "something" I thought would be nice for the night... Well.... Maybe for breakfast then. 

Last edited by Mattlocked (September 27, 2012 8:54 pm)

September 27, 2012 9:00 pm  #986

No, I'm not in bed! And now I'll dream of this hot naked something. 

September 27, 2012 9:34 pm  #987

SusiGo wrote:

For anyone interested in a scientific analysis of Cumberisation:

omg the "ew who is this alien" cracked me up the second I read it!

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

September 27, 2012 10:37 pm  #988

Mattlocked wrote:

Rrrrrrrrr.....

Love it! *fans self*

September 28, 2012 2:16 am  #989

tobeornot221b wrote:

One is the good bottle and one is the bad bottle.  If you take the salt from the good bottle you faint, if you take the salt from the bad bottle you wake up.
Or was it the other way round?

*giggle*  Thanks for the laugh-- I needed that.

September 28, 2012 2:17 am  #990

Mattlocked wrote:

Rrrrrrrrr.....

Such a pretty, sexy neck. Good lord. *fans self* And his expression here...  so proud, arrogant, intelligent, and altogether sex on a freakin' stick. Just sayin'.

September 28, 2012 2:20 am  #991

Sam wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

For anyone interested in a scientific analysis of Cumberisation:

omg the "ew who is this alien" cracked me up the second I read it!

I have one friend who still feels that way about Ben. Not just his looks, but also his name. She will *not* watch Sherlock. I feel sorry for her, almost as though she's missing out on the entertainment fountain of youth or something.  What in cryin' out loud is the matter with her? Is she blind or stupid or both? *channeling Sherlock*

September 28, 2012 6:06 am  #992

Great, Susi, so hopefully you had a good night.    Had to catch this still when I saw the scene......

My "development" was slightly different to the Cumbergraph. Watched Sherlock first and thought it was made brilliant. Then I thought Sherlock himself was brilliant. Then I listened to the voice and went "OMG  !"
Next step was BC at Google and I went "OMG  !" Strange face, strange haircolour, strange guy.
Well, all what's left by now is:       

I miss all the other actors in this graph, which silently used the backdoor to our minds and hearts while we were busy dealing with Ben... 

Last edited by Mattlocked (September 28, 2012 6:10 am)

September 28, 2012 6:18 am  #993

Good morning. Although I didn't dream of the hot wet something I feel it's a fine morning. Nice idea about the bottles, Tobe. And as for the photo from Hounds - I always thought he's looking especially hot in this one. 

September 28, 2012 6:31 am  #994

Next week there'll be 5 free days for me - and I have to look it all over again.... 

September 28, 2012 6:35 am  #995

Don't you think some abstinence before the board meeting would be appropriate? Or is this your preparatory course?

September 28, 2012 7:12 am  #996

Ancientsgate friend =Yes!

Maedels= cold turkey.

Last edited by Davina (September 28, 2012 7:13 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 28, 2012 7:22 am  #997

AG, some people are incurable. I'm speaking from experience. As for the name - I think it's easier for us non-native speakers. For me it doesn't sound as funny as e.g. "Wilson Gonzalez Ochsenknecht" (son of a German actor with a really stupid name). 
But what's a name when you've got these lips, this hair, these hands, these CHEEKBONES??

September 28, 2012 10:10 am  #998

Fasten your seatbelts, ladies:

September 28, 2012 10:56 am  #999

Davina wrote:

Ancientsgate friend =Yes!

Maedels= cold turkey.

Brilliant. And then I arrive at tobe all sweaty (or maybe bloody  ): "Give me some!!! I NEED some!!!!"

Susi, this was extremely impressive as we have a slow internet in the office. So it just said: Fasten your seatbelts - and I was  yes? yes? yes?   

September 28, 2012 10:59 am  #1000

Oh, I planned that, I knew about your slow connection. I hope the waiting was worth it. 

Board footera